~Hamari Amma~

Haseena is sitting in her office but her focus is outside on the person who has become everyone's favorite on just her second day only. she finds it rather annoying how someone can just come and be like that! she calls cheetah inside and speaks,' Aap jaiye ek cup chai leker aiye aur Karishma Singh ko ander bhej dijiye' Cheetah replies,' Ji madam sir'

Karishma enters and says,' Jai hind! Madam sir.' She nods and gives her a file without looking at her. she takes it and speaks,' yeh ka madam sir?' Haseena looks towards her and speaks,' Yeh hai file' she takes pause, shifts her gaze from her eyes to her lips and then lips to her eyes and then she starts doing her work and continues,' aur apko iski report bna kr mujhe shaam se pehle submit krnii hai.' Without saying anything she goes out and Cheetah enters with chai. Haseena noticing his presence, speaks,' yahan rakh dijiye.'

It was almost lunchtime and Haseena goes out and she found out everyone has gone for lunch but Santosh is sitting there doing work. Haseena goes towards her and she immediately stands up and says,' Jai hind! Madam sir' Haseena nods and asks,' Aap kyu nhi lunch krne gyi?' 'Woh madam sir Mere tohda se kaam pending tha, usko complete krne ke baad Mai lunch krungi!' replies Santu. Haseena getting impressed, speaks,' Koi baat nhi aap lunch krlo pehle fir continue kriye ga.' She nods her head sideways,' Nhi madam sir hume yeh kaam lunch se pehle complete krna hai.' Haseena furrows her eyebrows while thinking and she comes closer to her desk and checks the file she was working on.....after checking the file she gives a disappointed look and goes back toward her office but stops in middle, turns, and speaks,' Aap lunch krne ke baad, mere office mai aiye.' Santosh nods and she goes towards her office.

Haseena who is looking outside of the window speaks,' Aapke liye ek task hai par...' agar hum inhe bolenge ki yeh kisi ko maat bataye, toh to bas hogye kaam, she thinks. ' woh mujhe aap sab ki report banani thi, isliye mujhe app sab ke background A to Z chaiye tha.' Santosh nodded,' Okay, madam sir!' she was going to leave the office but Haseena turn back and speaks, 'Aap aise kijiye, pehle Karishma Singh ke lai aiye kal tak, phir dusro ka!' Santosh replies,' Ji madam sir!'

' Cheetah dayaan se dekho, isko hua kya hai! Aap mechanic ko bulayo.' Cheetah while looking at the engine and scratching his head speaks,' Woh madam sir abhi iss time par toh koi mechanic nhi ayega.' Haseena nods and speaks,' subha tak isse check krwa dijye ga, hum ab auto le lenge...aap' before she could complete her sentence. A bike stops and Karishma speaks,' Aiye hum chod dete hai apko?' Cheetah speaks,' Kamal ki timing, Karishma madam' Haseena speaks,' Nhi hum chale jayenge.' Karishma speaks,' Abhi kal ki baat ko aap copy paste krlo aur baith jaiye.' Haseena getting irritated speaks,' AAp...' but stops because of Cheetah and speaks sweetly,' Aap ko hum takluf nhi dena chate, aap befikr ho kr jaiye ' She removes her helmet, keeps her hand on her head and then looks toward the sky. she speaks,' Aap rulayengi hume? cheetah samjao inhe kuch!' Cheetah speaks,' haan haan madam sir free ki ride hai baith jaiye!' she again speaks while wearing a helmet,' Waise bhi apke ghar hamare ghar ke raste mai hai.' cheetah signing her to sit, she gives up and sit on her bike.

Haseena was standing at the side of the bike and Karishma was removing her helmet. She speaks,' Bachpan se he hamari amma hume bolte thi hum sab kuch bohot jaldi sekh lete hai!' Then, she looks toward her and speaks,' Hume bohot jaldi adat bhi lag jati hai, Aur hum bohot serious type ke hai!' Haseena gives her a confused look and says,' Toh hume kya matlab?' She again continues,' Toh Hume ab apko ghar chodne ki adat hogyi hai!' Haseena thinks matlab ki kuch bhi...kahin se bhi...koi bachao hume!!!!!!!!' Karishma continues,' Mujhe toh lagte hai ki apki koi jeep kharab nhi hai!' Her eyes blurt out and she thinks,' Inhe kese pta!' she again continues,' Apko humse pyaar toh nhi hogye? aap toh kuch bol he nhi rhe!' Haseena who was not looking at her looks directly into her eyes. Karishma shifts her gaze. She finally speaks,' Aap kuch bhi maat sochiye, aapko toh yeh bhi nhi pta hum aap mai interested bhi hai ye nhi.' she immediately keeps her helmet and stands up from the bike and sniffs here and there and comes closer to her and sniffs Haseena slowly and longer. Haseena backs her up showing her hand and says,' yeh kaise harkte kr rhi hai aap?' Karishma goes back and stands with the support of her bike and speaks,' Woh hamari amma kehti hai hum bas suung kr bta skte hai ki kya chal rhe hai?' Haseena speaks,' Apne shayad kuch jadda he kaam kr liye hai! aap jaiye aaram kijiye!' Without waiting for her reply, she goes inside and Karishma mumbles,' Amma theek he kehti thi, Sundar ladki se chahe ishq lda lene par dimag wali se nhi!' She wears her helmet and mumbles jo bhi ho yeh toh combination hai!

Santosh goes inside the cabin and salutes Haseena. Haseena speaks,' Ji hogye kaam?' Santosh speaks,' Nhi madam sir kuch bhi nhi mila, koi background nhi hai! hayrani ki baat hai ki unka koi record nhi hai! Toh woh Police officer kaise bani!' Haseena while thinking speaks,' Harrat ki baat toh hai! jo bhi hai shukriya aur jo baki ka kaam hai, woh aap abhi maat kijiye ga. Hum pehle yeh solve krle!' Santosh nods and leaves the cabin.

Pushpa ji and Santosh knocks on the door of Haseena's cabin. Haseena nods for them to come inside and looks at her watch. She speaks, 'Aap dono abhi tak gye nhi.' Pushpa ji replies,' Woh Madam sir aaj Karishma madam ke ghar par party hai toh hum wahi ja rhe hai!' Haseena closes the file and keeps the pen aside and speaks,' Acha, Isliye app dono tyaar hue ho! Enjoy kijiye ga.' She gets up and takes her bag ready to leave. Santosh speaks after taking many Pushpa ji's side elbows,' Aap bhi chaliye, Madam sir?' Haseena smiles and speaks,' Ji hum ja he toh rhe hai!' Pushpa ji speaks, ' Iska matlab aap hamare saath party par chaliye!.' Haseena mildly smiling and slightly nodding her head sideways, speaks,' Nhi nhi....aap jaiye enjoy kijiye. Aur waise bhi bin bulaye jayenge toh acha nhi lge ga Aur upar se uniform mai toh nhi aa sakte hai. ' Karishma who was listening to the whole conversation leans to the door and speaks,' Waise bhi Apka ghar hamare ghar ke raste mai he toh hai, aap change krlena. Hum saath mai party par chale jayenge.' Haseena looks toward her and then to Pushpa ji and Santosh,' Yeh kaise treeka hua kise ko party par bulane ke! Waise aap dono kaise je rhe ho.' Pushpa ji smiles sheepishly and points her finger towards Haseena and speaks,' Madam apke sath!' Haseena signs them to follow her. She gives the key to Santosh and tells them to drive safely.

Karishma was going to leave without Haseena. Haseena stops her by standing in front of the bike. Karishma speaks in anger,' Ama yeh ka baketi hai! Apko koi aur nhi mila?' Haseena speaks,' Gussa hume hone chaiye! Aap, haad karti hai Karishma. Ek toh apne sab ko invite kiya aur fir baad mai v hum khud he aap ke sath chal rhe hai.' Karishma excitedly removes her helmet and goes towards her,' Gussa aye na apko? Bura lge na ki humne apko invite nhi kiya?' Haseena nods confusingly. Karishma smiles brightly,' Woh hamari amma kehti hai insaan gussa sirf us se he hota hai, jis ke woh parwah krte ho.' She goes back to her bike and while wearing a helmet, she speaks,' Aiye baithiye!' Haseena quietly sits at back.

'Aap hamare sath nhi chale gyi! Aap yahin reh kr hamare wait kijiye'

'Par kyu? Hum apki help krenge!'

'Humne apse madad mangi. Hum abhi ate hai aap yahin wait kijiye. Ise apni punishment samajiye.' She goes inside her home. She imitates her words,' Ise apni punishment samajiye!'

After a while, She comes out wearing a format shirt and Jeans while she let down her hair. Karishma speaks shockingly,' Madam sir, apko malum hai na hum party par ja rhe hai koi official meeting par nhi!' Haseena calmly speaks,' Ha...Toh? Hum kyu asi party ke liye tayar hoyian jahan par hum invited bhi nhi hai.' Karishma gives her a forced smile and gestures her to sit.