~Until I found You~

Cheetah was on leave, Pushpa ji and Haseena went for patrolling. Santu was at thana monitoring all the things.

Haseena was standing in front of the jeep and Pushpa ji was checking the license of the vehicles. Haseena was lost in her thoughts, playing her face again and again in her mind. Suddenly, Her phone rings and she comes out of her thoughts.

Haseena looks at the caller ID and picks up the call,' Ha bolo, Santu?' Santosh squealed in happiness,' Madamsir, Apko yakeen nhi hoga!' Haseena speaks,' Kya Santu? Bolo sab theek toh hai!' Santu continues,' Madamsir, Karishma Singh mile gyi!' Haseena couldn't believe her ears and speaks,' Tum yeh kya...'

Santu confirms,' Madamsir, sach mai! Unka phone abhi on hua the! Maine unko track kiya hai, mai unki location ko abhi send krti hu.' She cuts the call by saying it. Haseena gets the notification and she opens the message and she gets the location of the person which was in Lucknow only.

Haseena shouts while sitting in a jeep,' Hum atte hai Pushpa ji!' She connects her Bluetooth device with her phone and Santu was on call, guiding her with directions.

She was nervous and excited, she had this feeling "this is it". She wanted to meet her more than ever, she desperately wanted to see her. Earlier she just wanted to know what happened between them! She wanted to know whether the feelings were reciprocated but now things were different.

She was blank as she didn't want to keep her hopes high! Even though at some point she was excited, nervous, happy, and sad all at one point.

Karishma was riding her bike at normal speed. She was on her way back home after doing some grocery shopping and getting a number from a mobile shop. She has reached the outskirts of the city and is closer to her home.

She looks in the mirror at a jeep coming towards her at full speed and she speaks,' Ama...hum toh bike bhi speed limit mai chala rhe hai!' She stops the bike at the side and The jeep skids in front of the bike.

Haseena looks at the person sitting on the bike with her heart racing every second. She sighs and goes out of the jeep and closes the jeep door. She looks at the person who just removed the helmet. She keeps the baton on the deck of the bike.

Karishma looks at the baton and then shifts her gaze traveling along the baton to face. From the hold of the hand, she knew who was the person! Her heart got heavier and her eyes softens at the view standing in front of her.

They both keep looking each other in the eyes and providing each other the ease they were devoid of, for so many days. Karishma feels that a tear is going to fall from her eyes and she shifts her gaze down, which broke the intensity they were holding.

Haseena speaks,' Karishma!' For the first time, her heart felt at ease while speaking this name. She was extremely happy. Karishma's eyes widen and she gets confused and again she looks at her, Haseena was smiling and she speaks,' Apko kaise pta?' Haseena doesn't respond as she was lost in her beauty and taking in all the beauty. Karishma again speaks but this time louder,' Apko kaise pta humare naam Karishma hai !?'

Haseena again smiles and speaks,' Toh apko yahan koi aur dikh rha hai! Aap he ho Karishma?' Karishma panics after listening to this and she gets up from the bike. She fumbles,' Yeh sach nhi ho sakte' and gets away from the bike. The bike falls, with all the groceries scattered here and there, both of them get away from the bike and Haseena speaks, 'Aap theek toh ho, Karishma?'

After hearing this, Karishma zones out and fell down, leaving Haseena standing in shock. Haseena immediately takes a water bottle from her jeep and sprinkles it on her face. She keeps calling her, Karishma! Karishma!' She slowly regains her consciousness and Haseena helps her to stand up.

The bike was still fallen and groceries were scattered. Haseena was sitting in the driving seat and Karishma was in the passenger seat. They both were looking down and then Haseena looks towards her and notices Karishma is confused!

Karishma, on the other hand, didn't know how to respond to this situation. She had no idea how she knew her name. She wanted to ask how much she remembers and how the hell she was able to recognize her at all. She had so many questions but she couldn't put forward them as she had fear of dejection. She remains quiet and waits for her to initiate.

Haseena was perplexed and she didn't knew where to start the conversation. She speaks,' Aap theek ho ab?' Karishma nods and looks toward her. Haseena smiles and she continues,' Kya aap...kya aap hume jante ho? Kya aap bhi hume yaad bhul chuki hai? Isliye apne mujhe nhi dhondha! Isliye aap chup hai! Please kuch toh boliye.'

Karishma speaks while pausing in between,' Aise kuch nhi! Lekin aap humko kaise janti ho.' Haseena looks at her for a while and she speaks,' Woh..hum journal likhte hai! Usme apke baare mai padha, toh apko dhondhna shuru kr diye...kaafi koshish krne ke baad. Aaj hum apke samne hai.'

Karishma remains silent and she continues,' Apke number se track kiya!'

She doesn't reply to anything, she gets back and lay back on her seat. She closes her eyes and a tear fell from her eyes.