~Lapsed~

Karishma wears a bathrobe and goes out to open the door. She was prepared to get all the wrath from her sister. She opens the door by gathering all the power and confidence she had! She looks towards the two figures standing in front of her and then she immediately runs toward the garage to stop Haseena from going but she wasn't able to reach in time. She immediately goes inside the house, while entering, she asks,' Tum dono ko yahan Rishma ne bheja hai!' Their silence was big enough answer that she didn't want it to be the truth. She shouts from the stairs going to her room,' Do not Dare to stop me!' She grabs the first thing in her wardrobe and goes toward the garage.

She takes the key from the key stand and picks up the helmet. She starts the engine of her bike and races the bike out of the garage. She storms out as she had already wasted a lot of time.

Haseena reaches home but she remembers that she closed the door and she doesn't have the keys to the door. She couldn't even go to thana as she was still wearing a night suit. She goes out of the car to check whether it's locked or open by chance.

To her surprise, it was open! She locks the door and enters the living room. Her heart starts beating faster and She was going to shout "Rishma" but she stops herself. She tries to speak calmly but her worries were visible,' Karishma, aap yahan?'

Rishma replies,' Hum toh kal se yahin the! Aap theek toh ho.' Haseena realizing, fumbles, ' Are..ha...ha aap toh yahin thi. Woh bas ek dam muh se nikle gye!' Rishma nods while noticing her body movements. She speaks,' Kahin gyi thi aap?' Haseena again tries to sound normal,' Nahi...nahi toh!'

Rishma gives her a surprised look and speaks,' Lekin, Abhi toh aap bahar se ayi!' Haseena immediately answers,' Aree...ha hum toh Morning walk par gye the!'

Rishma seems frustrated and tired of her stupidity and She stands up from the sofa and goes toward her. She speaks,' Aur kitne jhooth, Haseena? Hume toh lagte tha aap bohot bahadur hai, aap ne toh humari umeedon par paani fer diya.'

Haseena gets cautious and she didn't knew how to react when she was making blunt attempts. She thinks for a while and speaks,' Yeh aap kya bol rhi hai Karishma!?'

Rishma moves away and smiles at her reply. She turns and Haseena sighs. She speaks,' I don't have time to play these stupid games with you! I didn't know my elder sister will be that stupid but we all know how stupid love makes someone!.' She turns back and continues,' I won't waste a minute of mine by explaining you everything. I am sure most of the things you already know by now. I don't want to take a risk, Karishma must be coming anytime now!'

She slowly moves toward her and Haseena keeps taking steps back. She gets entrapped between Rishma and the table. She pleads,' Please hume chod do, hum kisi ko nhi batayengye! Kya krne wali ho aap. Hum sach mai neend mai bhi iss bare mai nhi soche gye. Please hume jane do!'

Rishma sternly speaks,' Itne drama krne ki koi jarrort nhi hai! I am not going to kill you. I will just lock your memories. I wanted to do it slowly and steadily. So, it won't effect your brain any way but I guess at desperate times we have to take a desperate decision! I just want you to relax and Please don't try to be smart, I don't want to harm you in any way.'

Haseena didn't react but silently listened to her who was deciding her fate. She was mad at the world if this was going to happen then why she saw her and then met her and finally fell in love with her? She didn't know what to say or think just her mind was replaying the moment they both shared this morning. Her eyes automatically start shedding tears, her vision starts blurring and her mind blacks out. The only last thing registered in her mind was knocking on the door and her name being shouted.

Karishma enters the house by breaking the door after many attempts. She saw Haseena lying on the floor and Rishma standing closer to her fallen figure. Her tears were still fresh and she could feel the pain and anger arousing inside her. Rishma who was just standing expressionless there, knew how heartbreaking it will be for Karishma. She could feel it in her bones.

Karishma runs towards her and pushes Rishma away from her. She sits down and holds her closer to her. She was crying without her knowledge! She hugs her and cries more. She gently keeps her down and turns toward Rishma, who was standing lifelessly there, She speaks,' How could you!? When you knew how much she matters to me! You just can't tame the rules for your sister. Huhh!' Rishma silently listens to her and she continues,' She wouldn't have told a soul about our identities! Why could you just not understand it? Is it that hard for a siren to develop feelings? Answers me damn it!'

Rishma finally speaks,' She won't remember anything about us. You should call an ambulance and get her checked. I am sure her brain was strong enough to take all this but it's better to be sure. She will wake up in the hospital as if yesterday she drowned in the ocean. She will continue her life smoothly! I warn you to stay away from her for her sake, don't double her problems. And yes you shouldn't be there when she wakes up.' By saying this, she goes from there.

Karishma punches the wall and starts crying. After sometime, She stops crying and wipes her tears with the back of her hand and calls the ambulance.

EMT people asked her about her condition. She speaks between sobs,' Woh bas achanak se bayhosh hogyi!' She knew from inside that she is completely fine. She was crying for all the reasons that she wanted to avoid but somewhere she knew that it would happen.

Karishma was standing outside the ambulance and they were going to shut the door. One of them asks,' Are you not coming?' She nods sideways and then he again asks,' Just for security purposes, Can you tell your relation to this person?' She speaks with pride,' She is SHO Haseena Malik and I am her junior at work. You can inform about her condition at MPT, Janpath.' They shut the door and leave from there. She goes inside examining everything carefully for the last time. She slowly cries while sitting on the sofa and then thought of making her last call to Thana.

She speaks on call while clearing her throat after she stopped crying,' Hello Santu!' Santosh asks,' Ji, Kaun bol rha hai.' Karishma speaks vaguely,' Hum santu! Karishma.' Santosh replies,' Ji Karishma boliye, Constable Santosh Sharam from MPT apki sawe mai.' Karishma mutes her call and gasps as she knew they won't remember her in any way.

Santu repeatedly says,' Hello! Hello! Hello!' Cheetah comes and says,' Hume batiye santu ji koi problem hai toh.' Santu speaks while on line only,' Pta nhi, koi Karishma hai abhi bol he nhi rhi...' and then she again says,' Hello Madam, Aap ghabriye maat...aap boliye!' Still, she gets no reply, seeing her reaction Cheetah speaks,' Dejiye Santu ji hum baat krte hai.' Karishma hearing all their conversation unmutes her call.

Before Cheetah could speak anything, she speaks,' Hello Cheetah, Hum bas yeh batane chate the ki Madamsir hospital mai hai.' She speaks this and immediately cuts the call.

Cheetah says,' Hello! Aap Kaun?' But the call was already cut. Santosh asks,' Kya hua?' He speaks with confusion,' Pta nhi kaun thi, bol rhi thi Madamsir hospital mai hai.' Santosh panics,' Madamsir Hospital mai hai.'

___________

After writing this update, I was like no! I am not going to write this but watching reels of them [ My mind changed ]

So, I am sorry guys making you read this after that update but you guys need to read this! I am sure you all are more active fans of yukii and you are watching their stories obviously. I am sure you have noticed it but just not placed it out. So, here I go...

So, someone asked Gulki " Mantra of life "
She answered knowing the difference between impulse and intuition. To follow the intuition [ Ahhh! I loved it so much. I was like wowww]

Then, I guess two days later Yukti posted a story related to like what intuition are! How to know intuition better.... Yaar that story where intuitions are related to sanskar! [ I was like it is more clear now]

I am going to cry but this completing each other unknowingly. Ahhhhhh! I mean I am sorry if I am reacting too much but these Little unknown moments are like so much more than to put in words... I know it might be a coincidence but a beautiful one though!

My mind is just blabbering and I am throwing it all of it to you guys! I wanted to share this like from the moment I saw those stories but couldn't find someone who can relate to this like I did! But I got you guys....

And They keep posting about intuition!!!

Bye ND sorry [ next time I will make sure! The focus is on the story]