𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: "You dick!"

Here I stood watching the younger group of teens all torment each other with a smile on my face. With a beer in my hand, I swung my legs, looking out into the bright blue sea. "That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I'd give about a one- in- three chances of survival" Pope announced looked up to the tall boy standing on the roof, as I scoffed.

"What?" He said, turning to me.

"Pope, will there ever be a day where you just relax and don't try to calculate anything?"

"No, I don't think there ever will be C." My younger brother replied as he turned to me, beer in his hand.

"Hm." John B mumbled as he tested the wind with his finger, ignoring the latest conversation. "Should I, do it?"

"Yeah, I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You'll shoot me?"

"Yeah, me too. It's what you get for stealing my beer yesterday." I said as I held finger guns at him.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." In walked Kie.

Kie often reminded me of my friend Blake. With her love for the environment, music and how she looks out for the ones she cared for. Saying that, Pope reminds me of Elliot, my boyfriend, with his ability to stay calm in stressful situations and how he often has to diffuse a conflict between the group.

My trio was, could you say, a copy of the pouges. JJ being me, Kiara being Blake and Pope being Elliot.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ replied. His hatred for kooks (except Kiara of course) coming through his speech.

"This used to be a turtle habitat," Kie rambled on as I slightly nudged J, playfully rolling my eyes. "But who cares about the turtles I guess?"

"I definitely cannot have cold towels, what do you mean Kiara Carrea? That would be a disgrace." I said, putting on my poshest accent, getting a giggle from JJ. It's nice seeing him this happy, I mean I often don't see him like this at home, which is why I sometimes tag along with him and his friend group when mine are working. I mean it's better then been stuck at home with my dad.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" The younger girl asked as she noticed the older boy standing with one foot of the edge of the high drop.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ told him as he drank his. Just as the last word slipped out of JJ's mouth, I heard the bang of the beer on the decking, causing me to flinch slightly but I quickly covered it with a laugh as JJ gave a knowing look. "Of course, you did, right after I said not too." JJ rambled on as John B groaned loudly.

As the other were mumbling, I heard a quiet door open, so I quickly walked across the scaffolding me and JJ were stood on to see the security guard, Gary, pull up. "Hey, uh, poor old Gary's here."

"Boys are early today." JJ said as he quickly chugged his beer and jumped down, pulling me along with him. As we all ran through the house, shouting and just making a racket, me and JJ got separated from the group and we ran straight into the security.

"Oh shit." I said as he grabbed me from behind, but I quickly elbowed him in the gut before running off shouting "Sorry." As I kept running, I grabbed JJ and dragged him along as he pushed the security guard off him. As we caught up with Pope, we all jumped the fence, landing due to my experience, unlike Pope who stumbled over and then we all jumped into the van as Kiara pulled us in.

Gary quickly chased the van as me and JJ hanged out the window, "Fuck you, you bore!" I shouted as I stuck my middle finger up at him laughing, with JJ beside me throwing his beer can at him. Quickly Kiara pulled us in, and I climbed into the front beside John B, allowing my hair to flow out of the open window.