𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: I need a break from this shit

After the men had left, I checked to make sure everyone was okay before grabbing my surfboard and walking over to Blakes where I knew her and Sarah would be on the beach.

As I got closer to the beach I began to jog before I spotted the two sunbathing in their swim ware. I dropped my surfboard next to the young blonde making them both shoot up in fear to see me standing there with a grin. "Omg, dont do that!" Sarah said as I laughed.

"While you too calm down, I'm going to the bathrooms to change." I said as I pulled out my bikini from my backpack before walking off to the toilets that are on the beach. Once I had come out, Blake was laid on her stomach printing photos of her phone using her portable printer for her scrapbook as Sarah played with the bracelet that she always had with her. Me and Blake both notice when she does this but neither of us bring it up as its a sensitive topic for her and the whole of the Cameron family. The bracelet was her mothers who died when they were younger from cancer.

"Anyone coming surfing with me?" I asked, picking up my board, dusting off the sand.

"Neither of us can surf remember?" Blake said, not even looking at me, knowing what my response will be as its the same every time.

"Wow, youre really showing your kook side." I said as Sarah mimicked me. I turned to her nudging her thigh with my foot, "Hey, why dont I teach you."

"Ill fail." She said siting up as Blake stood up, turning round to look at us two.

"Oh, come on, you got the best surfer in the obx." Blake said smiling as she pulled her up by her arms as I bowed rather dramatically

"Come on." I said as I ran towards the waves, my board in my hand as I heard the two behind me laughing to themselves.

___

As I kicked my legs in the water I watched as Sarah rode her first wave correctly, me and Blake cheering before she turned round smiling, "No, Sarah watch where you're going." I shouted just as she fell of my board, the wave crashing over her before her head bobbed back up smiling, "I did it!" She shouted, ignoring Blakes distanced laugh from next to me.
___

As Blake pulled up to the front of my house, I saw both JJ and Pope stood outside smoking. "What you two doing here?" I asked as I stepped out the car, grabbing my bag and surfboard as I waved to Blake, her driving off.

"John B told us to meet us here if something went wrong." JJ answered as he grabbed my board to drop it out the back of the house.

"Why what did you do?" I asked as I took the blunt from the wall that JJ had left it on, looking towards Pope for an answer

"So long story short, we went to the lighthouse as thats where there's a 'clue"' he said putting air quotes around it as I smiled sympathetically, knowing how John B believes his dad is still alive, "and him and Kie went in while me and JJ waited outside and the police came so we drove off."

"Ive only been gone for what, two hours and your already doing illegal shit."

"Yep. Why would you expect any less C." JJ said as he snatched the blunt from my hands. Just as I reached for it, John B pulled up shouting "Hey." as we all ran over to them, jumping in the van.

___

We had been waiting outside the wreck for short while now, waiting for Kie and Pope to exit. Just as I looked out the window sighing, Pope came out onto the deck saying "She says shes not coming."

"Why not?" JJ asked before turning to John B, "Whatd you do to her, John B?"

"Shit." The boy replied as he jumped out the van, gesturing to Pope to get back in the van. "Hang on, Ill deal with it."