xxx. i never doubted them

XXX. I NEVER DOUBTED THEM

"i never doubted them," jj smiled as the group left the wreck that afternoon

"i owe you five bucks," kie laughed.

"kiara, i need those setups done by five!" mrs. carrera called to kie.

"there are other people that work here," kie called back.

"but ain't none of 'em my children," anna snapped back.

"i feel that," pope agreed. "on a deep, emotional level, i understand that."

"so we going to the bahamas of what?" jj asked the group as they settled by the dock.

"there's no way we're getting to the bahamas," pope shook his head.

"john b is gonna get nabbed sooner or later," kie replied. "so if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it yesterday."

"i'll tell you how we do it," jj stood up.

"so you have it all planned out?" pope asked sarcastically.

"prepare yourself for greatness, pope," briar laughed. "it's gonna be good, i can feel it."

"as a matter of fact, i do, pope," jj turned. "we kidnap rafe."

"i'm sorry, what?" pope was taken aback.

"i lied," briar shook her head. "this was not good."

"we kidnap rafe," jj continued to explain. "tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking."

"gentle reminder he tried to stab me and pear," briar said as she rolled her eyes. "and got knocked out on my bedroom floor by my dad."

"yeah," kie agreed. "and, you know, torture's a war crime."

"yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing john b's name from a prison cell?" pope asked. "because that's a felony."

"all right, well, what do you got, pope?" jj shrugged. "i was just trying to keep it simple. you know, one stop, and we're done."

"guys, all we need is a material witness," pope supplied. "we saw ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. he didn't fly it. if somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. they saw peterkin get murdered. we just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on the record."

"good idea," briar said. "but how do we do that?"

"a little light espionage," pope shrugged.

"we've ruined you, heyward," briar clapped pope on the back.

"a little ghost recon," jj put his hat back on.

"woogity-woogity," pope laughed.

"woogity, baby," jj laughed back.