1: The Rumors are true

Most people already knew who they were, or where they wanted to go. But that's were I was figuring myself out. We all have different meanings of life and understandings.

I didn't know where I wanted to go or what I what I believed but I was determined to figure it out. The only thing I really knew at this point was I was walking up the longest entrance ever.

I could see a line was beginning to form so I quickened my pace, last thing I wanted was to be waiting forever to enter the building. I was nervous, more nervous then I was when I started my freshman year.

Last year I went to Northeast Campus Academy for my freshman and the beginning of my sophomore year. But my dad decided to move us two hours from our old neighborhood.

So today is my first day of Eagle High. I had to leave behind my friends and be forced to be some where I didn't belong.

I'd heard rumors that this was a cruel high school and I just hoped the rumors weren't true.

The worst part was this was the mid-beginning of the year and cliques were already starting to form and I knew I wasn't going to be apart of any.

I finally made it into the building it looked nothing like Northeast at all. The walls were Navy blue and the floors were white marble. The security guards looked like prison ward officers dressed in the school color uniforms with the letters "EH" in big bold print.

"Excuse me! You have to remove the bag!" One of them yelled. I turned to him and realized that he was talking to me.

"There's nothing in here." I informed him.

"I am not going to ask you again!" He yelled.

"Just remove the bag, you're holding up the line!" A student yelled from behind. I removed the bag and went through the metal detector. Nothing.

"Alright go ahead." The guard said to me. I went toward the lockers and searched desperately for my locker.

"Found it." I said to myself as I put in the combination. But nothing was happening so I tried again....and then two more times.

"Um what are you doing?" I heard a guys voice. I turned around to see who he was like I would know him anyway.

"I'm opening up my locker."

"This isn't elementary school... there aren't any locker partners."

"Duh I know that.....Oh....Is this....Your locker?"

"Mhhmm."

"Oh I'm sorry....I thought that this was locker 345."

"That's across the hall over there." He pointed.

I hurried over trying to leave behind the embarrassment of what just happened. I put in the combination and it opened. A rustic inside with a foul smell of old metal hit me. I was hesitate to put my things inside but I didn't want to carry around my sweater all day, so I slipped it on the hook and close the locker back.

I had to go to the office and get my program schedule for my classes this semester. Only if I could find the office. I felt like I was walking in circles. This school was definitely enormous and it was going to take some time getting used to. But I finally found the student counsel office.

"Excuse me ma'am I need my class schedule for this semester." I told the lady at the front desk.

"Name?" She asked.

"Stella Mitchell." I responded.

"Here you go. First period on the fourth floor class 434."

"Is there like an elevator or something?"