28: Fatal Party Pt. 1

COMMENT . VOTE . FOLLOW ME ! :)

*Thursday*

*Day Before The Party*

Stella

"Yo you won't believe who invited me to they party." I tell Nayeli.

"Jayla." She guessed correctly which freaked me out a little.

"How you know?"

"I got invited to and so did Nick and Nate." She says showing me the text message.

"I wonder who invited us, I know it wasn't Jayla ha self, she hates us."

"Don't even matter all I know is we going shoppin' afta school fa some to wear." Her face lit up as she closes her locker.

"You really wanna go?" I don't know why I asked already knowing her answer.

"Girl the fuck!? Hell yeah, I ain't been to no party in forever I wanna get drunk or high or some shit, don't you?" I was skeptical I mean I hated Jayla and for all I know this could be a set up.

"But ain't it a little strange we got invited, what if it's like a set up." I voiced my thoughts.

"Yo over-thinkin' paranoid ass! We going and we havin' fun end of conversation." She started to the staircase.

"Ion even got no money for no clothes." I tried to make a excuse.

"I got you, trust honey you ain't gettin out of this one." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Be my plus one." I heard a voice come around me and I looked up to see Robin's bright smile.

"Why would I go to a party with a boy who's girlfriend is hosting it?" I ask him.

"Just think about it and I ain't taking no for a answer." He says walking off.

"Well that's to bad, because no is the only answer you getting!" I yell after him. Nayeli laughed and shook her head, I know me and Robin were like a arguing married couple.

I ain't seen Jayla at school for like the last two days, I just assumed she was getting ready for her party, but who missed school to plan a party? Me and Nayeli was on our way to the mall in her mom's car, I was surprised she was allowed to drive it, my mama would shot me dead if I drove her car.

"What you think about this one?" Nayeli asked showing me a white sequin dress. I had to admit it was better than that other dress she showed me.

"Why you gotta wear a dress?" I asked skimming through some high waist shorts.

"Ummm it's easier to remove duh, I like this dress though." She held up a red bandage dress that looked nice.

"Come on wear something like this." I smiled showing her some dark washed high waist shorts, she frowned and rubbed her chin like she was thinking.

"But look, it'll be hard trying find a cute shirt to go with that, but a dress it's just one piece, way easier." She had a point so I gave in.

"Fine, but you finding me a dress." She clapped her hands excitedly and started rummaging through a clothes rack.

She showed me at least ten dresses that I turned completely down, I ain't like wearing dresses so when I did, it had to be absolutely breath taking. But she finally had me with this Black Catalina Plunging Dress. When I tried it on it fit me like a glove, which is the perfect fit to me. It hugged all my curves and made me look model runway ready. Only if I was a few feet taller. It stopped at my knees which was good to Nayeli because she claimed she had the perfect shoes to match with it.

"$275 Nayeli!?" I almost died when I saw the tag on the dress.

"Relax my dress is only $58 so it'll be fine." She tried reassuring me.

"No, my dress will not be more than yours."

"We not putting it back and I like this dress." She pouted while smoothing down her Black Sheer Tank Dress. It was completely see through to where you could see her panties and Bra, luckily she had the perfect body for it. 

"UGH! Whatever let's just go." 

"Okay let me change!" She said running back into the dressing room.

"The shoes at my house so I'll bring them by before we leave tomorrow." We got in the car and pulled off.

"Wait we not just meeting at the party?"

"No, I'll come over to bring the shoes and then we can leave together." 

"Fine."

"Don't forget to let your sister curl your hair." 

"Don't forget to curl yours. My apartment is right up here." I say before getting out.

Bella was in the living room when I walked in, she almost spit out her food when she saw the bag in my hand.

"You went shopping without me!?" She screamed.

"Nayeli dragged me to the mall for something to wear for Friday." I explain to her.

"What that party Jayla's suppose to be throwing?" I was shocked she knew.

"Ummm how do you know about the party?"

"I got a invitation text message."

"Wow, Jayla must be a changed person." I joked, "You not going though right?"

"Girl of course I am! I need to get out of this house, being on bed rest is boring as hell."

"Bella you're on bed rest because you're six months pregnant, you don't need to be at no party." I tell her plopping down on the chair in the living room.

"I just wanna go for a little while, I won't drink or smoke or whatever else it said in that message. I just wanna get out this house. Plus I already got my outfit anyway so ain't no stopping me now." I knew I could be arguing with Bella about not going for days so I just left it alone. "Let me see what you bought." She put her plate down on the coffee table. I pulled out my dress and her eyes got huge.

"You...wearing a dress?"

"I was forced too." I say.

"It is so GORGEOUS! I got to borrow this, after the baby comes. Ion wanna stretch it out." She laughed checking out the dress. "What kind of shoes you gone wear with this?"

 I shrugged, "Nayeli said she would bring some shoes over tomorrow."

"I lowkey wonder who all gone be at this party...." Her eyes meet mine.

"I do too...guess we'll find out huh?" I go in my room to put the dress in my closet. I couldn't help but to keep asking myself, why was Jayla really throwing this party and why was I invited?