25: SHAY'S BACK!!!!!?

COMMENT . VOTE . FOLLOW ME! :)

*Tuesday*

Shay

"Did somebody use my Dove body wash Richie!?" I yelled from the master bathroom. I been living here for about a month and a half now. I was held hostage at Wayne's house for a few weeks until news came by that Steffan was killed. They let me go the next day but I ain't wanna go back to Bella's house after everything that happened. I got in contact with Richie a week after I was released and he bought this lil apartment for me to stay in, he said he'll handle all the rent and stuff. I wasn't expecting us to become a thing but we did after awhile. I don't consider myself a home wrecker because he told me that him and Vicky wasn't working for awhile anyway so he was gone leave her after he got his shit sorted out. He's a bit older than me obviously but he mature and ambitious unlike all these other little boys I be messing with, and let's just say that his dick game on point as well to be almost 40. I ain't seen Bella or nobody else for that matter in months, I heard she was pregnant, I was a little upset that I let my girl slip up like that, she would of never got pregnant if I was still around.

"I think one of the girls used it, this weekend!" He responded from the bedroom. I smiled at the thought of maybe Bella being here, I know it a probably be awkward for her that's why Richie sent me away when they was over here. He don't know what he'll do if they found out we was seeing each other and neither if Vicky or his co-workers. I mean I ain't really for the on the sly relationships but it's worth it if I'm getting whatever I want when I want it.

"Aw okay, thought maybe you was liking Dove." I teased him as I walked into the room.

"I told you already I think that shit smells funny, and I hate when you use it." I knew he disliked it but it was the best body wash to me and I didn't see a problem. Omar was in his room with some girl and his daughter. He brought her over occasionally when him and the baby mama wasn't into it. I dropped my towel revealing my naked, wet body to Richie when he came busting in, I hurried to grab it off the floor but knowing he saw some of me anyways.

"Boy what the fuck I tell you about knocking?!" Richie snapped.

"Aye my fault pops, can y'all chill with Mira for a minute?" He asked putting his hands together.

"Ummm we ain't yo baby sitting service, what you need us to watch her for?" I asked him.

"I'm tryna get Ashley to get naked in there for me like you is for my pops." He teased and I rolled my eyes at his ass.

"Boy that baby is your responsibility, better invite Ashley over another time when you ain't got Mira." Richie told him grabbing my towel, "Now get out so we can finish this."

"Wait...I'll watch her...." I say which caused the both of their eyes to widen in shock.

"Aye forreal?"

"Yeah let me put some clothes on first." I went in the closet and grabbed out my short Jersey dress and threw my hair up in a bun. He brought Mira to me within seconds. She was a adorable baby, light brown eyes, chubby chips, full lips, and a head full of brown curly hair. I loved her soft chocolate complexion against her eyes....made me actually wanna have my first kid.

"Richie....I know you ain't mad at me?" I asked him sitting on the bed bouncing Mira.

"I mean...I'm a little upset that you would rather watch Mira than be with me but I'll get over it." I smiled at Mira as she grabbed my finger.

"Did you ever want more kids?" I asked him and he turned around slowly registering my words.

"What? Of course not! I got three all grown and I don't wanna redo any of it." He finally spoke.

"Well Stella's still a teen...maybe she'll want a little brother or sister and Bella's baby should have somebody it's age to play with in the future." I was trying hard to get him to change his mind.

"Her baby will have some one to play with, kids from school." I stood up and walked toward him with my puppy face.

"...So am I just not suppose to have kids?" I asked.

"I'll get you a dog." I smacked my lips and turned to walk away when he grabbed me.

"Baby is that really what you want?" He asked looking me in my eyes.

"Yes it is....I wanna start proving that I got my shit together and showing that I can be a good mommy will do that."

"There are other ways to prove that you becoming a better person, like getting a real job." His words made my skin crawl.

"Don't no real job want me, if you forgot I'ma community college drop out."

"Baby the past is the past, if you really want a real job I can pull some strings for you at my office."

"It's okay, you'll need to go through all of that...just give me a baby and my job can be staying home to raise it." I smiled.

"You really wanna be a stay-at-home mom?" He wasn't convinced and to be honest neither was I.

"...I mean yeah...it'll be nice...."

".....But I mean in one year I'll be forty Shay."

"Exactly the longer we wait the older you get...please......."

".........Anything for you." He said finally giving in to my some what insane idea. I got up and kissed him passionately, forgetting I was holding Mira.

"Come on we need to get started right away!" I said excited rushing to Omar's room. I ain't think twice before pushing the door open to see him on top of this girl, I covered my eyes.

"Here get ya kid." I quickly say.

"Hold on...like five more minutes." I wasn't trying here no five more minutes so I navigated my way to the little crib he had in here for Mira, "Now if you still screw her while Mira's in here, you need yo ass whooped." I tell him before leaving out. I went back into the bedroom and stripped Richie right out of his work clothes, I was more ready for him than ever.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Hello! So what y'all think about Shay being back and where she was and all that! I know it could of been a little bit more detailed but my brain is fried and I just wanted to give y'all something you know. But ewww Shay and Stella's daddy having a baby??????? Give me your thoughts upon that because I know I'm a little disgusted LOL! But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and you know COMMENT . VOTE . AND FOLLOW MEEEEE! :)