6: New 'New' Girl

*Thursday*

Nayeli 'Nea' Atkins. The new girl, or the new 'new' girl. Since I'm the new girl. I was shocked that she walked into the halls of Eagle High as if she was the shit. I didn't hate though, I mean I admired her confidence. Alot . She was about five foot two, light skinned, natural bob length hair that she dyed blonde and had her tips pink. It looked good on her because she was light skinned. Since my locker is right down the hall from the entrance I could see her walking my way. All of the sophomore lockers were in the same area. She had on this grey cotton short-sleeve crop top and dark denim jeans with nude wedge boots. I liked her style, though I probably would never wear a crop top. As she got closer to me I seen more of her. She had full round plump lips dressed in glossy red lip gloss. Her eyes were small and squinted but had the perfect pair of thick full eyelashes. I mean this girl was...almost perfect. I mean her boobs could have been a bit bigger. She walked straight past me, I got a whiff of her Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume. I knew because Bella has about fifty bottles in her room. I turned to watch her go to her locker which was a few lockers down from mine. Then, it hit me.....maybe this new girl could be more competition? I didn't need that at all. Brit and Jayla was enough and I didn't need Robin looking at other girls. So I decided that what I would have to do was make myself a little more noticeable. Nayeli walked past me again heading for the student office to get her classes. I went to my first period.

Later after school I wanted to go this mall to buy some clothes for the rest of the week. I always kept money on me just in case of an emergency, but this was more than a emergency...this was a disaster. I caught the bus to the mall that was about twenty minutes away from my school. I had exactly $178 and I was willing to spend it all. First store I went into was Forever 21 obviously. I picked out a few nice cheap crop tops and nice skinny jeans. I didn't wear skinny jeans ever, I hated showing off my butt and thighs. I always wore sweatpants and sweaters to hide pretty much everything. I even got a few push up bras and sexier panties. I didn't know if all of this stuff would even impress Robin or make him look at me but I was giving it a shot. I went to the cashier and she rung everything up. $156. Great at least I $22 to spare for food or whatever. I caught the bus back home. Some dark skinned dude on the bus kept staring at me, then eventually he got up and sat next to me.

"Like to shop?" He asked me.

"...Isn't it obvious, I do have bags." I slickly say but was lying, I didn't like to shop.

"I mean damn I don't know you."

"Exactly you don't know me so why are you talking to me?"

"It's the first step to getting to know you girl...I see you on the freak side huh?" He asked noticing one of my pairs of undies I had just bought. I mean guys were obviously noticing but not the guy I wanted too.

"...Maybe."

"Well here's my number, this is my stop...holla at me later baby. I'm Corey." He slipped of the bus quickly. I mean he wasn't bad looking or anything, he had these nice dark waves and was built to perfection. But was he Robin? No. So I wasn't interested. I got off the bus and went into my apartment building quickly putting all of my stuff away, but picking out something to wear for the morning. Tomorrow was a Friday and I was more than ready to blow some minds. I already had my make-up colors and I would ask Bella to curl my hair with the wand. Where was Bella? I thought to myself. I didn't hear her loud ass mouth when I came in. Actually I didn't hear anybody...was I here alone? I checked the other rooms to see if I was. I was. My dad was not where to be found and neither was Bella, my mom, or Shay. I hadn't been home alone in years. I went to the kitchen to see what we had to eat. Nothing. Only thing I saw was bacon and a few eggs. So I guess I was going to eat breakfast at 6pm. I heard my Iphone 6 ringtone go off and I went to my room to answer it. Robin. I was shocked but happy at the same time. So shocked that it took me like half a minute to answer.

"Hey." I finally answered.

"Yo baby girl! What's up?" He greeted.

"Me and Brit ain't friends no more, but it's cool. What's up with you?"

"Just chillin' with Jayla...bored."

".....Why are you always feeling the need to call me when you with Jayla?" I asked straightforward.

"....Calm down Nox I only do it sometimes. Why is it a problem?"

"You chillin' with your girlfriend and you feel the need to call another girl? How is that right?"

"So what you me to hang up and never call you back? Because that won't be a problem."

"Why are you doing the most, all I'm asking is that you stop calling me when you with that girl."

"That girl?" He started to laugh, "Stella.....baby calm down. I called because I wanted to talk to you."

"ROBIN I WAS GONE FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES AND YOU ALREADY CALLING SOME BODY ELSE!" I heard Jayla's voice coming through the phone.

"Aye Nox I gotta go." He said hanging up quickly. I bet you do. I said to myself while I put my phone away. I knew something wasn't right, he wouldn't just call me while Jayla was right there. Maybe Bella was right....He wouldn't toss Jayla to the side for me and I needed to face that. I was probably better just moving on. I went back into the kitchen to finish my eggs and bacon. Once it was done I went to the living room and ate while watching the premiere of Pretty Little Liars. I know I don't seem like the type to watch it but I was seriously addicted to it. I heard a car alarm out front five minutes into the show and went to the window to see. It was my dad.....AND SHAY! What the hell is this I thought!? I opened the door for them to save him the trouble.

"Dad....where were you...and why is she with you?" I asked.

"I was at work and I got a call from Shay to come and get her."

"She could of caught the bus."

"Your dad was being a sweet heart so relax Nox."

"...Sure that better been what it was." I mumbled sitting down watching TV. He went into the bedroom and she followed so I went to listen.

"Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem, Vick told me she was letting you stay here and I thought it would be nice."

"The bus is such a hassle, didn't want to deal with it."

"No problem anytime just call." He ended the conversation hugging her, which was a little unusual. I hurried back into the living room before she came out. Can not be seriously telling me that this was happening right now......