42: Past Returns

*Saturday*

Preston

Damn. Damn. Damn. I couldn't help but shake my head at what my eyes was staring at.

"Damn, is it really you?" I'm still a little high from a few hours ago so I thought maybe my eyes was playing a trick on me.

"You ain't change at all Preston Cape." Her sweet angelic voice brought back ancient memories.

"You sure ain't the same." I shoot back.

"Well are you going to let me inside or just stand there and drool over me?" She sass and I step aside letting her inside watching the way her ass jiggled in that sun dress she had on.

"A'ight you bitches need to bounce." I announce to the three girls I had chillin' with me from last night. They looked insulted and embarrassed but I mean these bitches ain't mean shit to me, just a quick nut and then they ass don't exist. Once they was gone, I smiled at her and invited her to sit down.

"Same ole Preston can't keep one girl." She shakes her head while dressing her lips in some red lipstick.

"Shid I kept you for a long time until you left me." I sit next to her.

"I gave you a choice Preston...but of course you chose the streets over me." She pokes at my chest. But I just smirk. "See you know it too."

"Come on now baby girl you know it won't never like that."

"Then tell me what is was Preston, I asked you after high school would you come with me away for college and what did you tell me?"

"Girl a nigga ain't even finish high school, you know I ain't and never will be college material, I stayed where I was needed....right here in my hood."

"I see the hood has been nice to you too." She says admiring the big fancy house I got myself hooked up in.

"You know it baby." I gloat. "What you come back for tho' missing me?" One thing I remember about her was how much she loved my cockiness.

"I came back because I'm done with school and I got a job right here."

"What a coincidence, you get a job right here with me...." I felt this sudden rush of excitement inside me. I literally ain't felt this shit since Bella told me she dropping my first seed. "I missed you...it's been what three years?"

"Yep I think so."

"Them three years sholl been good to you girl, shit, that ass was not that fat when you left." I laugh.

"Hush boy I look the exact same." I reached over and grabbed her hand, I don't know why but I always got super romantic with her. She wasn't some quick nut like the rest of those broads but she was something special, she always been. She didn't hesitate moving closer to me until her double D's was pressed up against my bare chest. Her bright Cajun skin looked like a smooth stick of caramel butter. Instantly our lips met and it sparked so many memories....

"Have we met before?"

"I'm in your third period calculus." Her smile was the brightest I ever seen in my life.

"That's impossible...I would've notice that face." I lay my charm on heavy since it seemed like she was digging me. "I'm Preston." I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Sasha..Sasha Lambert." She was finest piece of meat I seen in a long time honestly. I wanted her instantly.

"Yo this might be a little forward but I wanna take you out."