43: Clubbin'

*Saturday*

Bella

"Thank you again Stella for watching him, I will be back as soon as possible and after tonight I'ma do better I swear." I give my baby one last kiss before I exited the house, hopping inside Mia's 2015 Chevy Sonic. "What's up with this lil ass car?!" I tease her.

"Bitch bye, yo ass ain't even got no car."

"Shid I'd rather not if I was forced to drive around in this lil clown shit." I fire back and we both die of laughter. "So where we even going, I see you might be looking for man in that get up." I said secretly admiring her skin tight, lace gold chrome dress.

"To this lil club, it really ain't nothing honestly but I'm in the mood for some music and drinks...did you bring yo fake I.D?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Of course I did girl."

"Good because we about to get busted!" She yells turning the music up on blast.

Once she parked the car we both hopped out and switched our way to the entrance, catching some stares on our way. The bouncer made sure to check our I.D's before letting us in. The music was bumping and the lights were dimmed, it looked like a straight up party in here.

"Come on I got us a V.I.P area." Mia whispers to me and I follow her through the crowd of people. Our V.I.P area was already stocked with all kinds of bottles of wine. I spotted some Chardonnay, Merlot, Vodka, Rosé, and some other stuff like Whiskey, and some sparkling shit.

"Damn bitch how much is all this costing you?" I grab the bottle of Merlot.

"The man who owns this place did me a favor after I did him one." She winks and we both laugh. I grabbed a cork screw and took a long swig from the bottle. "Damn no cup or nothing?"

I removed the bottle from my lips, feeling a little dizzy I smiled at her, "We gettin' wild tonight right, let's get it then." She wasn't feeling what I was on so she grabbed a wine glass and carefully poured herself some Chardonnay.

"Nah I wanna keep it classy, like you said I'm looking for a man tonight." I held up my bottle and we did a cheers to that. I spotted some niggas from across the room in they own V.I.P area eyeing us, so I waved them to come over. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Finding you a man duh." They pushed and shoved they way through the crowd and finally made they way over to us. "Y'all sholl can stare." I tease them.

"We was just wondering what two fine ass ladies would be doing all by themselves?" The tallest one said.

"Having a good time." Mia mumbled.

"Well hi I'm Bella." I said introducing myself, I had to admit I was a little on the drunk side, I could feel my feet and hands get all tingly. "And this is my girl Mia." She waved and they all found them a seat. After the last one sat down he close the curtain behind him.

"Well I'm Wayne, these are my homies Daniel, David, and Brian." He introduced them.

"Well nice to meet y'all grab a glass and pour yourself a drink." Mia insisted while pouring her third cup of Chardonnay.

"Yeah...no thanks I don't drink none of this stuff. YO WAITRESS!" Wayne pulled the curtain back and called for the short blonde chick who was taking orders.

"Yes?" She came to our area.

"Let me order a uhhh, Cranberry Vodka Tonic with five lemons. Y'all want some?" He asked his homies.

"Yeah let me have a Long Island Iced Tea." Brian ordered.

"I'll take a Screwdriver." David (the white boy) ordered and Daniel just shook his head.