62: Adison's Revenge

*Friday*

Bella

I was going to Hot Shots with Mia today with Camden to get him so fresh air and to inform her about all the misfortunes going on right now. Me and her haven't really been hanging out lately because of her job and the fact that she been taking some more classes at this local college. I don't understand what it was about this girl and school but I couldn't dream of it. Camden was all clean and ready to go and so was I. I got so many messages and calls from Wayne but I ain't even know what to say to him....how could I pretend that everything was cool when I knew what he did? When I knew that he was holding the father of my child captive and could kill him any moment if hadn't already. A loud car horn grabbed me from my thoughts and I went to the window to see Mia's small ass car pulling up. I strapped Camden's car seat in the back and hopped in the front.

"Hey girl, been awhile." She leans over and hug me. I just smile not really in the best mood. "You not happy to see me?" She takes notice to my attitude.

"It ain't that, it's just to much going on right now that I.....I can't handle." I admit.

"You need not to be stressing yourself about nothing while you pregnant and I thought you would of known that after baby number one." She peels away from the curb and heads down the block.

"Come on girl you know I know this already, but being pregnant just don't give you no free pass to be stress free." I roll my eyes.

"Well before you give me your dilemmas let me spill my tea. So you know I been taking them two classes at the lil college downtown or whatever right? By the way, they taking some students right now."

"Mhhhm and you know damn well I ain't got no time to be going to know college....especially after I have this baby, and start my job." I announce.

"Wait what job?"

"I got that lil whack ass job at the cafe I applied to a few weeks ago."

"Girl congratulations that's good now you can be independent and everything, maybe get you a car and what not, but anyways back to my tea. I got this fine ass professor who teaches my business class on Mondays and Wednesdays, so he like 29 or whatever. Only problem is he engaged to this heifer who I do not approve of, and I know he like me because he always keeping me after class pretending to go over some assignments and stuff knowing damn well I know what I'm doing. He be flirting and touching...we just ain't had sex yet and there's where my dilemma come in at. I don't wanna take a man from his fiance if his sex game ain't good but I would only know if we actually fuck, but I don't wanna be a homewrecker....help me?"

"Bitch that sound like a personal problem and plus I was only half listening."

"OmahGod Bella what the fuck!?" She laughs.

"Whatever whatever. Just fuck him and get it over with, he ain't married yet so technically you ain't wrecking no homes."

"I figured yo thot ass a say some shit like that." She pulls the key out and unlocks the doors. Camden was sleep when I grabbed his car seat and walked inside the restaurant. "I love this place, they only got male waiters and they all be fine as hell." Mia grinned. She wanted to sit closer to the windows and normally I would argue with her on that because I liked the booth area but my mind just wasn't up to part. "Jesus Christ Bella what in the world is wrong with you? You not smiling, laughing, or nothing....you ain't no fun like this." I hear her concern.

"It's Preston." I pick up Camden out his car seat and gently rocked him in my arms.

"Awwwwww come on, that nigga again?"

"It ain't even like that this time....he in trouble and I don't know if he getting out this one."

"Wait what kind of trouble?"