57: Quan

*Thursday*

Stella

"Hey baby." I greet Evan after he pulled up in front of my school. I loved when he came to get me in his patrol car. "We definitely get some stares." I tell him.

"Good, I like attention." He kisses me. I knew people was already starting to talk though, I heard some shit yesterday about me dating a older guy but like if bitches can't find something else to do other then gossip about me then that's they fuckin problem. "What's wrong, are people talking?" He asked reading the expression on my face. I just shrug and nod my head. I loved being with Evan he was so cool and laid back. I didn't mind people talking like I said but I just wanted to keep my mama from knowing about it. "Hey bae it's okay, alright? Talk to me." He tries comforting me.

"I'm good Evan I um just got a weird text message from this guy from my past." I confessed.

"Is he bothering you or something?" He immediately turned on his boyfriend instincts.

"He's just some guy I knew before I came to Eagle high and umm it's just really not something I wanna talk about." I shift away from him.

"Stella you know I won't judge you if that's what you worried about?"

"No, I just don't wanna discuss it. I know you mean well and whatever but I just don't feel like recapping my past, let's just hash it for real." I end the discussion

"Alright, well are you hungry?" He changes the subject.

"No just tired." I rest my head on the window.

"So you want me to just take you home?"

"Evan these questions are really starting to piss me off, I don't care if you just drive. Just don't ask me anymore questions." I snap at him already being aggravated. He just silently turns down my block and let's me out at the front door. I hop out leaving my book bag in his car and rushing to the door. What is wrong with me? How could I let him get the best of me? I pulled out my phone and read the text messages again: Wassup Stell it's me, can we talk? I hit call and waited for him to pick up....

"Hello?" I asked when I didn't hear anyone.

"I'm glad you called." His heavy voice responded.

"What the fuck do you want? And how did you get my number?" I get straight to the point.

"Calm down, I just thought we should talk."

"It ain't a damn thing for us to talk about and you know it!" I yell walking toward my room closing and locking the door.

"Come on I know we didn't end things off right but I feel like we need to get some things off our chests and maybe be friends?"

"Fuck you! Don't text me again!" I placed my arms around my body as I curled up in my bed. I didn't understand why this was happening. I didn't understand why he was texting me or anything, but I definitely knew it wasn't gone be good whenever it involved him. I turned over when I felt my phone vibrating and 'Nick' popped across the screen. Ugh.

"Hello." I answered.

"Stella, hey have you talked to yo brother?" He sounded nervous and panicked.

"No, I haven't why?"

"Look, Omar ain't been right since Christian died and now he wants to blame me. I been hiding out until this shit dies down but I don't think it is, I need your help."

"My help? What can I possibly do?"

"Talk to him for me....something."

"Quite frankly I don't wanna be involved in this bullshit y'all got going on, and I agree with Omar, if you wasn't tryna be Mr tough guy Christian would still be alive right now and my sister wouldn't be struggling to go through yet another pregnancy alone!" I release all my anger on him.

"Stella please-" I disconnect the call and turn my phone off, I was beginning to question why life was worth living.

"Hey, Belle." Bella was sitting in the living room with Camden laying next to her on his belly. She just waves and continue watching TV. "Hey what's wrong, is the whole pregnancy still bothering you?" I sit down on the opposite couch.

"Not at all....I think I know how to fix that situation." She says.

I cock my head in confusion, "What you mean?"

She stares deeply into the TV before answering my question like she was thinking really hard, "....I'm getting a abortion."My eyes blew up inside my head like balloons.

"What!? How could you want to get rid of the last thing you have of Christian?" What is this world coming too?

"I don't want anything of his anymore, I'm over it, all guys are the same." Her voice was so monotonous it was like she was a robot with no emotions.

"Bella what the hell is wrong with you? What are you talking about?"

"Stella you don't know what I know."

"Then tell me."

"Let's just say I'm not the only one pregnant with Christian's baby." She shrugs.

"Oh my God. What the fuck really?" She nods. "How....when did you find this out?"

"Tuesday."

"How do you know if the girl lying or not?"

"I don't know but why would she have to lie?"

"Come on, Bella you can't believe everything now. I definitely think you need to relax and wait for some sort of confirmation from somewhere before you go all insane. And I really think you need to slow down with the whole abortion thing, because we both know you don't want that on yo conscience later on." She knew I was right because she didn't respond. "Anyways you ain't the only one with the fucked up life." I try and make her feel better.

"What happened?"

"I got a text message from someone...."

"Who?"

"Quan."

"Quan as in....that Quan?" She focused her full attention on me.

"Yhup." I answer.

"What did he want?"

"Bullshit that's all, hopefully I got rid of him for good this time but something telling me it ain't about to be this easy."