Introduction

"Sixty Delicate Beauty Island Farming"

Author: Mu Xiayi

Copywriter:

Bie Zhizhi was dressed as the cannon fodder with the same name and surname in the novel,

--she was the white moonlight of the villain Li Nianzhi, who died at the hands of the heroine at a young age .

Once Zhizhi died, Li Nianzhi went crazy.

He crazily took revenge on the heroine, and dutifully created many obstacles for the relationship and career of the heroine and the heroine. It was not until the heroine and the heroine achieved a positive result that he died tragically, chanting Bie Zhizhi's name.

When Bie Zhizhi came through, the next day was her death day!

She was so frightened that she hurriedly applied to go to the countryside to stay away from the hostess and hostess to keep her safe.

Bie Zhizhi was assigned to the island to do construction work.

The conditions were very difficult. The newly transferred high-cold and handsome officer Li Shu always had trouble with her, and always protected her at critical moments...

Bie Zhizhi gradually got used to life on the island. When the male and female protagonists are starving and share half a raw sweet potato in the city, Bie Zhizhi and the educated youths eat seafood until they are full on the island. Try to build a good log cabin, raise pigs, fish, chickens, ducks and geese. Materials such as food, clothing, housing and transportation are becoming more and more abundant, and people's lives are getting better and better.

Heroine and heroine villains, all get out of here!

Let's dress warmly, eat well, and build a country, isn't it good?

Zhizhi also has troubles, she is too beautiful, educated youths and villagers have confessed to her one after another, Bie Zhizhi politely uses the villain as a shield: I only have one lover in this life, Li Nianzhi, but unfortunately he died early... said Well, her eyes were red and she shed tears.

Everyone praises her for being infatuated and loyal.

Until one day, Li Shu, her nemesis, came to her: I heard that I'm dead?

Bie Zhizhi:? ? ?

Li Shu smiled: Do you remember our baby kissing when we were young? Do you remember reading my words?

Bie Zhizhi:! ! !

With tears in her eyes, Bie Zhizhi was detained by Li Shu, and went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get Xiaohong's notebook and returned.

From then on, she was doted on by him.

Notes for reading:

[1] The male protagonist loves the female protagonist from the beginning to the end, not the original body. If you want to know the truth and details, you may only follow the article

[2] The island infrastructure starts from chapter 37, 90% of the content of this article They are all talking about island infrastructure and real farming, interspersed with island food

[3] group portrait article, please support the genuine reading! Many thanks!

Content tags: Gengtian Wen, Shunshu Chronicle, infrastructure