Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331

However, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu returned home after saying goodbye to friends from the Brotherhood and Sisterhood.

All the other family members are there.

And everyone was staring at Li Shu covetously, as if the six departments were going to interrogate him.

Li Shu was a little baffled, but more guilty and at a loss. He greeted his family members in an embarrassing manner, and silently lowered his head.

Zhizhi wanted to laugh.

She pulled Li Shu into the room door, then picked up the change of clothes and new towels that the family had prepared for him, took him to the toilet, and taught him how to use water and wash.

Li Shu went to take a bath.

"Father, mother! Why are you scaring him?" Zhi Zhi squeezed into the sofa between her parents and said angrily, "Don't think about it, he is at our house these days, and I will go to them in a few days If his parents treat me like this..."

"Then we won't marry!"

"Who cares about marrying him!"

Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi said in unison.

Zhizhi: ...

"That's not okay, he and I have already obtained the certificate." Zhizhi said solemnly.

Bie Fengjun looked at his daughter with resentment, "Zhi Zhi, why are you facing him?"

Ying Yu was even more unwilling, "Zhi Zhi, you are from our family!"

Zhi Zhi said: "Mom and Dad! This is my home! Li Shu is in our home now, of course I look towards him. In the future when I go to his home, he will look towards me like I am now." "I am married to him, this does not affect my love for

him Our family likes it! On the contrary, it's like the elder brother married the elder sister-in-law, and the second elder brother married the second sister-in-law. There are two more good family members in our family. Mom and Dad, I don't allow you to use prejudiced eyes Come and see Li Shu. He is very nice, give him a chance to show himself well." Zhizhi said.

Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi looked at each other.

They all understand the truth, but they just can't get over it, and they always feel that the girl they raised so hard has taken advantage of that brat for nothing.

But in the end, reason prevailed over emotions. The Bies and his wife sighed and said to their son and daughter-in-law: "Okay, let's go, take a good rest tomorrow, and the second child will get the car ready the day after tomorrow. Go play in the mountains!"

Everyone dispersed, leaving only the Bie couple and Bie Yanxi at home.

There are three doors in the house. The wedding room was originally the door of Zhizhi and Tangtang's room. In order to make room for them, Tangtang temporarily moved to Datongpu in the unit. Bie Yanxi doesn't have a house in the unit, so he still lives in him. The door of the sleeping room was the door of the small utility room.

When Li Shu came out of the shower, the living room was already empty.

He was inexplicably relieved.

Zhizhi led him into the room, and confessed: "You wait here, I will take a shower instead."

She quickly came out of the shower, also dodged into the wedding room, and then closed the door behind her back.