Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Zhi Zhi and her little friends played until it was almost dark... When the tide rose again, they were strictly prohibited by the big master and the thin monkey. , Carrying the booty, happily walked up the mountainside.

Xu Yongjun and the others are cooking.

The flat ground in front of the kitchen was filled with a strong smell of food, and a bonfire was lit in the open space in the center. Around the bonfire, simple shelves made of tree limbs were set up. On the shelf, there were about 20 or 30 sea fish pierced by strings of sharpened branches. Each fish looked like a dozen or so fish. It weighs a lot, and the skin of each fish skewer is roasted until it becomes oily.

Kong Lanwei was wandering around the grill, holding a branch wrapped in a cloth in her hand, and rubbed some sizzling oil on the grilled fish, then dipped some salt on the cloth, and rubbed it on the grilled fish... She

turned After a full circle, all the grilled fish were smeared with a layer of salt powder, and then turned around again, this time with wild mountain ginger powder.

Then she walked around again, turned all the grilled fish upside down, and started to coat the tails with powdered salt and wild mountain ginger... Zhizhi and her friends went to

help Xu Yongjun and the others, and drove them away by the way. The seafood brought back from the kelp was washed and cleaned, and then asked how to eat it.

Xu Yongjun saw that Zhi Zhi and the others carried back a lot of shells, all of which were as big as a palm. He thought for a while, and said: "Didn't you bring some eggs and duck eggs? I think there are only fifty or sixty of them. There are so many people on the island, and one person is not enough to eat. Why don't you wash and open these shells?" , use egg liquid to steam shellfish, you should be able to share one shell per person."

"It's already dark now, the shells are big and thick, and you can only steam thirty or forty shellfish in one pot at most. You have to wait for an hour to eat." Xu Yongjun said.

Zhizhi, "Then wait!"

Xu Yongjun smiled.

Zhizhi also laughed, and asked him, "Why don't you go to the sea, we just... had so much fun!"

Xu Yongjun said: "I'm no better than you. I have to do farm work every day. Just catch the sea. As long as you finish your work, you can go there if you want." After a pause, Xu Yongjun asked Zhizhi again, "Zhizhi, you open up wasteland and farm

... ...Did you work hard?"

It happened that Zhizhi also wanted to talk about this with Xu Yongjun, so she got busy with Xu Yongjun and chatted by the way.

"Xu Yongjun, I was just about to discuss it with you... People can't eat fish all the time, and they don't eat any staple food. Although there are food exchanges at the Nanling Barracks, and there is also a small shop of the Linshi Municipal Party Committee once a week. The food exchange over there... but a little bit of planting is still a bit of a guarantee. Taking ten thousand steps back, even if you don't grow food, you can grow some vegetables." Zhi Zhi persuaded.

Xu Yongjun nodded, "I think so too, Liu Xiaoyun...had gout at a young age, to be honest, I was frightened. Even eating vegetables and fruits may not be effective in preventing gout, but at least it is good for the stomach. friendly."

Zhizhi smiled and nodded, "Then find time to open up wasteland, and then we will bring you some pumpkin seeds, winter melon seeds, loofah seeds, bitter melon seeds, potato sprouts, and pea sprouts... The climate here in Nanling is good, all year round Ruxia, it's almost Chinese New Year and you can still wear short sleeves. It's not a matter of minutes to grow vegetables!"