Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

The first thing to do when you arrive at Seagull Island is, of course, to solve the problem of food, clothing and housing.

In the past week, Zhizhi and the others came to Seagull Island almost every day, and chose the location of the dormitory early in the morning.

--It was within a half-bay on the mountainside.

Banwan has a gentle terrain, backed by Xiongshan Mountain and facing the sea, and Banlazi Mountain protrudes to form an L shape.

Building dormitories in this place can provide shelter from wind and rain to the greatest extent.

As for what kind of dormitory to build, Zhizhi had already made the rules early on.

She took out the drawings she drew and showed them to everyone.

"We have a single dormitory for one person. The standard equipment is a single bed, a table, a chair, a wardrobe, and a bookcase... Boys share a toilet and a bathroom, and girls share the same... The kitchen is shared by eight people, and the area is not small. , not only has to be connected to the restaurant, but also a small warehouse has to be set up to store some food..." "

Plus, we're going to live here for a long time, so the drainage system has to be done right from the beginning. One is To bring down the mountain spring water, several cement ponds have to be built to divert the water; one is to discharge domestic sewage down the mountain..." "

After we have built the living area, we will build the office area. We need to build the office area A good office, and two guest rooms will be built, so that Professor Huang can temporarily stay here when he comes to us on business trips in the future."

"We still need to find a way to build another experimental field... This cost is the biggest cost, but there is no need to worry about it now. The cost will be discussed after Professor Huang contacts us... Let's choose the address first.

" That is to say, we also need to open up wasteland, make some rice and various vegetables that we want to eat, and raise some chickens and ducks, and it is best to buy some piglets to raise. Ah, and we also need to learn how to catch Fish..."

...

the crowd looked at each other in blank dismay.

Hong Hehe said happily: "One room per person? God, one room per person! Wow... that's too happy, right? I share one room with four younger sisters at home, and the house is only so small... Datong Four people sleep on the bunk, and they can't even let go of their hands and feet when they sleep. Sleeping for one night is more tiring than working all day!"

Speaking of one person owning a house, everyone is very excited.

Li Qingyu said in a low voice: "But there are only eight of us, and it would take a year or two to build so many houses? Would you like... Tell the head of the house to ask her to call some people to help us?"

Fang Lijuan said: "Come on, how lazy are they? You don't know how lazy they are? I didn't even want to wash the bowl of fish soup last meal, so I just licked it clean and left... When I want to drink it for the second meal, I just take a few slices. Wipe the leaves... Besides, when we came here, the head of the family had already given us so many things, did they owe us? If we call them to come over to help, what will we get as reward? We can't give anything!" Li

Qingyu When I thought about it, it was the same thing, so I whispered: "It's good to be able to sleep in a room for one person, and there are tables, chairs and cabinets... But when will we have to work?" Shen Shuhua said: "