Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

In the following days, Bie Zhizhi repeated it every day: Accompanied by her brother, she started running from the gate of the family compound, ran into the alley, then changed clothes in that room, drank some water, and went back Sitting on the back seat of my brother's bicycle, the brother and sister went to the hospital together.

Zhi Zhi's body is really too weak.

When she first started running, she was out of breath almost as soon as she ran a hundred meters. Her mouth was bitter, her lungs were tingling, and her legs felt like they had been filled with lead... No matter how she stretched after the run, Still feeling sore all over.

The next day, I dragged my body with sore muscles and continued to run, and the feeling was even more sour.

On the third and fourth days, the state was still very bad.

From the fifth day onwards, the situation began to improve. She didn't need to run three or five steps to stop and take a few quick steps... On the seventh day, she was able to keep running for less than half the distance...

Zhi Zhi paid attention to Tan Chunyu on the one hand On the one hand, I am happy for the changes in my body.

She used to take various drugs for a long time which caused severe side effects, coupled with the torment of illness, she could only eat some porridge and tasteless vegetables. As long as the food has a little meaty smell, or has a strong spice taste, she can't eat it, and she feels like vomiting... And because this kind of life has lasted for too long, she has developed a fear of meat.

It's different now.

After a little exercise, she will have a strong sense of hunger, and she has no interest in porridge and vegetables. She will actively want to eat meat, and want to eat high-protein and high-sugar foods.

However, I still can't eat fatty meat that is too greasy, and I can eat some lean meat, chicken without skin or something.

Exercising every day and still willing to eat, Bie Zhizhi's whole mental outlook has changed - although she is still so thin, her fair face has a healthy blush, her eyes are brighter, her hair is softer and more It's shiny.

However, most of Bie Zhizhi's attention was still on Tan Chunyu.

The eyeliner hired by the second brother kept reporting all of Tan Chunyu's whereabouts.

--Tan Chunyu just followed Zhizhi every morning. When Zhi Zhi went to change clothes in the small bungalow in the dead end, Tan Chunyu would turn into a small parallel alley next to her, and then climb over the wall and lie on top of the wall to stare. When Zhizhi changed her clothes and came out of the bungalow, Tan Chunyu walked out of the small alley next door at the same time, staring at Zhizhi as she walked away, and then she followed... --Tan

Chunyu would go to the state-run meat stall in the market every afternoon He carried a basket to sell some ginger, onion and garlic, but everyone had these things in their homes, so she basically couldn't sell them. It wasn't until the evening when the market was about to end that she would pick up some vegetable leaves and go home. On the way home, she would take a long detour and talk to a gangster nicknamed "The Lame Mouse" before going back... Bie Zhizhi knew that

Tan Chunyu's first husband was a butcher .

So Tan Chunyu's intention of approaching the butcher was obvious - she didn't really want to go to the countryside at all, she was planning to reproduce the plot of her previous life!

But what does Tan Chunyu mean by approaching that gangster "lame mouse"?

Although Bie Zhizhi didn't know how Tan Chunyu in her previous life "made a little trick" and forced her to commit suicide... But at this juncture, she signed up to go to the countryside, approached the butcher, and went to talk to the "lame mouse" every day Could it be that the "lame rat" was one of the accomplices who killed the original body?