Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

For a whole June, Seagull Island was like a war, with chickens and dogs jumping around every day.

Three people were separated at once, among them, Zhizhi was the soul of Seagull Island, Tao Rongye was the backbone, and Yu Lu was the leader... The rest of the educated youths were almost driven crazy!

Zhi Zhi appointed Shen Shuhua as the acting captain of the first production brigade, Long Qiang as the acting head of Seagull Island, Fang Lijuan as the head of the Shuangdao community team, and Fu Mingyu as the head of Justice Island... For a whole June, Zhi Zhi, Tao Rongye and Yu Lu did nothing but stare at their handover person.

Although it was chaotic for a while, it was still on the right track very quickly.

At the end of June, under the escort of Li Shu, Zhi Zhi was going to leave Seagull Island first.

On Zhengyi Island, the uncles and grandpas held a large bonfire dinner, salvaged a lot of fresh sea fish, and gave them to Zhizhi the beautiful shells, conch shells and pearls they had collected for a long time.

Grandpa Braid took Zhizhi's hand and wiped away tears, "The big boss has been away for more than two years, and now the little boss is leaving too..."

Zhizhi held Grandpa Braid's hand instead, "Tang Niang will come back, I Also."

"I'm old, and I don't know how many years I can live! What if I don't wait for you to come back... what should I do?" Grandpa with braids cried.

Zhizhi scolded and said: "Come on, Grandpa, don't act too much! Now if you are asked to wrestle with Li Shu, he may not win you! You are in your prime! What are you talking about!" Grandpa with braids I smiled embarrassedly.

Zhi Zhi said to him again: "Grandpa, it will be at least three years since I left. Shall I arrange two tasks for you?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "The first task is... when I come back, I want to see the No. 3 C-grade rice planted all over the slope!"

--The No. 2 rice is already a relatively stable high-quality rice. The No. 3 series of rice is still under development. It is a re-optimized experimental variety based on the original No. 2 high-quality experimental rice.

Before this year, No. 3 rice was only cultivated in the experimental greenhouses of educated youths.

It was not until this spring that Zhizhi asked everyone to try planting No. 3 rice in their private plots. It has just headed now, and looking at the growth, the No. 3 C-grade rice is indeed very different from other rice.

"This is no problem! Put it on me!" She slapped her chest loudly, and then asked, "What's the other task?"

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "This is the second task...Grandpa, you Find me a new grandma?"

Hearing this, Grandpa Braid was stunned.

His ferocious face was instantly blushed, and he said coyly, "Oh, I can't do it, I can't do it! I, I'm already sixty..." "

What's wrong with being sixty?" Zhizhi said, " Grandpa with braids is in such good health, it will be no problem to live to be a hundred years old! So isn't there still half of the life left? Grandpa, during the Chinese New Year this year, you should also go to Pearl Mountain with Uncle Yao Bring a new grandma back!"

Braided Grandpa opened his mouth wide, and after a long pause, he suddenly became excited, "Okay! Okay! Then I'll listen to Zhizhi!"

Zhizhi smiled.