Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221

Zhizhi and Pearl walked slowly up the mountain.

Neither of them spoke.

Climbing to the middle of the mountain, Pearl stood still and looked into the distance.

Zhizhi also saw the beautiful scenery in front of her eyes - the main peak of blue and black towering toweringly, like a quiet beauty looking back sideways; Half attached to the beauty of Qingdai, it casts a faint golden light on the "beauty".

How can this scenery be explained by a beautiful word!

"Is the scenery here nice?" Pearl asked.

Zhizhi nodded.

"Compared to Justice Island?" Pearl asked again.

Zhizhi smiled, "One is a mountain, the other is a sea, each has its own beauty."

Pearl smiled, and asked, "Can you really be the owner of Justice Island?"

Zhizhi said, "There is no official island of justice. Strictly speaking, I'm not the leader of Justice Island. It's just that everyone recognizes my management."

Pearl raised her eyebrows, "So you can't be the master at all?"

"Sister Pearl," Zhi Zhi smiled, "you just Tell me!"

Pearl smiled again, looked into the distance, and said slowly: "The women in our village have taken a fancy to those men from Zhengyi Island...can you decide to let them stay?" "

No. "Zhizhi said bluntly.

The expression on Pearl's face faded.

Zhizhi said: "This is their personal freedom. I will never restrain them like this. Even if the head is here, she will not restrain them. Sister Pearl, if uncle and the others want to stay, I will not only not Stop it, I will sincerely bless them."

Pearl looked at Zhizhi, "You mean..."

Zhizhi interrupted her, "But sister Pearl, what if the sisters in the village want to leave here with the uncles on Justice Island?" Pearl blurted out,

"Then I promise not to allow it."

You see, you need to worry about this matter."

Pearl frowned and said, "I'll tell those men directly about recruiting relatives?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "They are timid, if you go to talk about it... ...I'm afraid they don't even have the courage to answer. Let me tell them, sister, you can be there. By the way, even if the uncles are willing to stay and have a partner, they can't be mates, they must be free love... ..."

"It's natural." Pearl said, "If they don't want to stay on the mountain, I won't force them."

The two reached a consensus and went down the mountain together.

On the way down the mountain, Zhuzhu asked Zhizhi how to divide the ten or so wild boars.

Zhizhi thought for a while and said: "We will live in the village for about three or four days, so let's kill one and eat it... Let's use it as food for the next few days! Besides, we also need some vegetables, winter melon, cabbage and beans Bitter melon, anything is fine. Although we can also pick wild vegetables, eating too much wild vegetables is not friendly to the stomach."

Pearl didn't say anything.

--After all, if it weren't for the men of Justice Island, the women of Pearl Mountain wouldn't dare to hunt such wild boars. Zhizhi was very kind, she didn't say how many wild boars she carried down the mountain to sell, she only said to keep one wild boar as rations.