Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Zhi Zhi said to the head of the family: "Today, anyway, we have already left, why don't we go for a stroll in the street and go back!" The

head of the house moved his legs, "Let's go!"

She and Zhi Zhi walked side by side After taking a few steps, he looked back at Shouhou, Xu Yongjun, Kong Lanwei, and Lin Xiaoman, and said, "You guys go shopping too, and we'll wait at the pier later."

Zhi Zhi and Da Dangjia walked on the street.

Zhizhi asked casually, "Is this street like this before?"

The head of the family shook his head, "This is a new building. Before liberation, this was wasteland, and it was originally the land of the landlords, but it is full of rubble and there is no way to plant a field. It has been deserted all the time. At that time, the center of the town was on the south side of the island, and the landlord's house was also there... Later, during the war, the center of the town was bombed to pieces... It was all ruins, and then... ...they simply regarded the south side of the island as a mass grave. After liberation, they were on this side of the island, cleaned up the rocks, and the street now exists." Zhizhi asked again, "

That was the old one . Is the town beautiful, or is the current town more beautiful?"

The head of the family smiled, "Both are beautiful."

After a moment of silence, she said softly: "The town in the past was actually... dilapidated like that, but after all, there is a The house is there, and it's kind of dilapidated. The town is very different now, but I..." The head of the

family stopped talking.

Zhi Zhi could tell that the head of the family was a little sad.

Zhi Zhi said to the head again: "When we were in the hospital in the morning, the doctor said that Liu Xiaoyun's problem...is gout, which is a disease with a high incidence in Nanling area." "What do you mean?" Zhi Zhi explained, "It's

the

majority Everyone has a disease like Liu Xiaoyun."

"Bullshit!" The head said nonchalantly, "Liu Xiaoyun has a disease of laziness! In the nineteen islands where people live in Nanling, there are lazy people, but I have never seen one as lazy as her. of......"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "I'm talking about arthritis."

"Rheumatism?" the head asked again.

Zhizhi nodded.

This time the big boss was silent.

Nanling Island is close to the sea, and the climate is hot all year round. Spring and summer are hot and humid, winter is cold and humid, and autumn is slightly dry. Among the locals who live here all year round, who doesn't have rheumatism?

Zhizhi sighed softly, "Tangtang, do you also have rheumatism?"

The head of the family said "Yes".

"Everyone has it." The head of the family muttered.

--Especially when people get old, ten old people will suffer from rheumatism, and among them, at least five old people will be disabled and bedridden due to severe deformation of their knees and elbow joints. What's more, there are also those who died of pain.

Zhi Zhi said: "When it's very painful...do you want to ask a doctor to take a look?"

The head of the family stopped talking.