Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291

Li Shu was so happy that he almost exploded!

Early the next morning, the two families went to the town by boat.

Shen Shuhua, Li Qingyu, Xu Yongjun and Kong Lanwei accompanied them.

Li Shu reported his marriage to his superiors, and then submitted Zhizhi's personal resume that he had prepared early in the morning; Li's father was sitting in the barracks, making phone calls from floor to floor...in just one day

, Li Shu's superior confirmed by phone and instructed Battalion Commander Sun to stamp Li Shu's marriage application report.

Zhi Zhi's side is even simpler.

She doesn't work in the public security, law, military and police unit, and the unit basically doesn't ask about the marriage application. After taking the marriage application report, Director Wang stamped her directly, and then happily asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, what about you and Xiao?" Li also participates in this group wedding of educated youths?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile, and asked again, "Last time I heard that there are already five couples?"

Director Wang smiled and said, "Including you three couples, wouldn't it be Are you right? Oh, the scale of the collective marriage this time should be the biggest collective wedding held by our Nanling Town Educated Youth Office!" Shen Shuhua, Li Qingyu, Xu Yongjun, and Kong Lanwei were all very interested in the collective wedding

.

There is no other reason.

If the Educated Youth Office arranges a group wedding for everyone, there is no need to spend extra money on your own, and it can be held in a lively manner, so why not do it?

So, everyone listened intently to Director Wang telling everyone the details of the collective wedding one by one, and asked everyone to make preparations in advance, and even took out a small notebook to listen and record.

On this side, Zhi Zhi and her friends are looking for Director Wang to inquire about the group wedding.

On the other side, Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi were hanging out in the Educated Youth Office.

Nanling Educated Youth Office was formerly known as Nanling Town High School, which has ceased to operate, but it still looks like a school, with teaching buildings (now converted to dormitories for educated youth), office buildings, playgrounds, courts and bulletin boards.

While wandering around, the Bess and his wife walked to the bulletin board.

The publicity column is divided into three sections:

the first section introduces the situation of the staff of the Educated Youth Office.

On the second page, several current affairs newspapers were posted, including provincial newspapers, People's Daily, Youth Daily and so on.

In the third section of local current affairs, two posters were put up. One was to tell everyone that the Educated Youth Office will hold a collective wedding three days later, which is the May 4th Youth Day; For the election for the number of workers, peasants and soldiers, educated youths who are willing are invited to apply at the Educated Youth Office.

There are already many educated youths crowding in front of the bulletin board to read. What they are interested in is the election for the number of workers, peasants, and soldiers

. "

"Yes! I also think that this spot belongs to her!" "

But I think Tao Rongye is not bad, I will definitely vote for Tao Rongye in future elections!" "