Chapter 461-480

Chapter 461

Li Shu coaxed the little ancestor for half a day before persuading her to go back to sleep.

Yu Lu pinched her own thigh until she was dying...

Seeing that Zhizhi had returned, she was relieved, she yelled "Zhizhi" and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Zhi Zhi felt so guilty, she quickly pulled the quilt for Yu Lu and covered her better. Then he sat up and took a look at Lin Yuyue, then lay down and closed his eyes to sleep.

Early the next morning, Zhizhi just woke up...

and found that Lin Yuyue was missing?

She was startled, got up and looked around - Yu Lu was sleeping soundly with the quilt rolled up, but there was no sign of Lin Yuyue in the tent. He took out his watch from under the pillow and looked at it. It was five o'clock in the morning?

Zhizhi got up quickly, changed her clothes and came out to have a look.

The soldier sitting on duty on the beach saw Zhi Zhi looking left and right, and understood it, so he smacked towards the other end of the beach.

Zhizhi immediately turned her head to look, and sure enough, she saw Lin Yuyue wearing a thin sleeveless top and a pair of shorts, running on the beach...

Is she exercising?

The weather in early May is cool to cold in the morning and evening, and scorching hot during the day.

A gust of cool wind blew, Zhizhi tightened her little coat, walked back a few steps and got into the tent again.

It is indeed much warmer in the tent...

Look, Yu Lu, who is sleeping soundly, is still wrapped tightly in the quilt.

Zhizhi was startled suddenly and understood.

--It's so cold outside this early morning, and Lin Yuyue is running on the beach with so little clothes on? ? ?

Is she sick?

Oh no, Lin Yuyue is not sick, she is playing tricks.

But Zhizhi couldn't figure it out.

--Why does Lin Yuyue think that if she is sick, she can go to Li Shu's boat and touch the radio station?

She decided to take back what she said in front of Li Shu yesterday: Lin Yuyue is unfathomable.

It seems that Lin Yuyue is a little born stupid.

This is not a city with good medical conditions, a hospital, this is a desert island. Of course, there is a medical kit on Zhizhi's ship, including cold medicine, anti-inflammatory and fever-reducing medicine.

But what if the medicine is wrong?

What if the resistance is weakened due to illness, and other viruses are contracted during the sea?

You must know that small islands like this have always been a must for migratory birds because of the fresh water. It is normal for birds to bring viruses from other regions to the small island. Furthermore, due to factors such as the airtight and independent environment of the small island, hot and humid climate, and other factors, viruses can easily breed, evolve, and flourish here...

Once infected, the consequences will be disastrous!

It's really a brain problem to come up with this stupid way of "kill me if you don't agree to me".