Chapter 381-400

Chapter 381

At the last five minutes before the New Year, Li Shu hurriedly brought up two bowls of glutinous rice balls from downstairs.

There are nine grains in Zhizhi's bowl, Li Shu has a big appetite, and there are nineteen grains in the bowl.

The glutinous rice flour needed to make glutinous rice balls was given by other people in the alley. Li Shu helped people buy fresh sugar cane. A large bundle weighed 40 to 50 catties. He rode a bicycle for an hour to deliver it. The other party was very grateful, and gave him two sugar canes and a small bag of homemade glutinous rice flour.

The glutinous rice ball stuffing is made by Li Shu himself-the peanuts are fried, some of them are ground into powder, and some of them are ground into crumbs, and then a lot of brown sugar (because the sweetness of brown sugar is not as sweet as white sugar) is used to mix the crushed peanuts.

Moderately thick glutinous rice skin, wrapped in fragrant and sweet sugar peanut filling, warm and sweet.

Zhizhi ate the delicious glutinous rice balls in small bites, but her eyes were fixed on the clock on the table from time to time.

The hour hand at twelve o'clock reset exactly--

Zhi Zhi turned and ran away!

Li Shu was taken aback.

He watched her run to the bed, take out something from under the pillow, and hug him again.

"Li Shu, Happy New Year!" Saying that, Zhi Zhi handed over the things in her hand, and then kissed him on the cheek.

Li Shu stared at the... red envelope that Zhizhi handed over.

He felt a little strange.

Generally speaking, only the elders will give red envelopes to the younger generation.

so?

Does the red envelope that Zhizhi gave him have any special meaning?

"Hurry up and take it!" Zhizhi said with a very serious expression, "From now on, I will give you a red envelope every New Year's Day."

Li Shu couldn't help it, and asked, "Why?"

"There is no reason, just I like it." Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu looked at Zhizhi and smiled.

He took the red envelope and said after a while, "But I didn't prepare any red envelopes for you."

Zhizhi didn't speak, she pointed to the glutinous rice balls, then scooped up a glutinous rice ball with a spoon, and took a bite.

After being bitten, the fat glutinous rice balls collapsed completely, and the sweet heart mixed with syrup was revealed from the small gap...

Zhi Zhi took a sip of the fragrant filling, showing an expression of enjoyment. Then he bit the glutinous rice balls in small bites until he finished eating all the fat and white glutinous rice balls.

Looking up again -

Li Shu is still looking at her stupidly?

"Li Shu! Eat it quickly, or the glutinous rice balls will be cold." Zhi Zhi urged him.

He smiled, scooped up the glutinous rice balls with a spoon, and ate them one by one.

In the end, he finished eating and Zhi Zhi was still eating slowly.