Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361

Zhizhi drank the soup slowly while holding the bowl, and praised: "This bone soup is delicious."

Aunt Chun Ya immediately said: "Yes, yes! Oh, this bone and flesh are almost stewed hahahaha..."

Then Then he said to Li Shu, "Women are pregnant, it's best to drink more soup! We brought a lot of fish maw over here this time, Xiao Li, you have to cook some fish maw soup for Zhizhi every now and then, As long as there is meat to line it, chicken, fish, bones are all fine... This is the most nourishing thing for women!"

Li Shu nodded.

Zhizhi greeted Grandpa Braid and said, "Grandpa, drink more soup too!"

Grandpa Braid is over sixty. Although he is strong and strong, he has already lost several teeth. I love to eat grilled fish, and I love liquid food even more.

After listening to Zhi Zhi's words, the braided grandpa nodded repeatedly, "Okay, okay! Then I'll make another bowl of soup!"

Sure enough, braided grandpa added another bowl of soup and drank it slowly.

Zhizhi said: "Grandpa, do you think the meat on the bone... lean meat or fatty meat is better?" "They are

all delicious!"

"Grandpa, if I insist on you choose one?

" Choose one...the fat meat is delicious!"

"Why?"

"The fat meat is stewed badly!" "

But the lean meat is also stewed bad!"

"The lean meat..."

"Grandpa, isn't it? Because lean meat has crumbs, and fat meat doesn't have crumbs after being stewed, and it melts with a sip of your mouth?"

"Hey--that's right! That's the reason!"

"Grandpa, what happened to Long Qiang and Tian Tian?"

"Hey, it's a pity, they separated--"

After a few seconds, the living room slowly fell silent.

Braided Grandpa looked at Zhi Zhi in shock.

The other uncles, grandparents, and aunt Chunya were also completely dumbfounded.

After a while, Aunt Chunya asked cautiously: "Zhi Zhi, how do you know about Long Qiang and Tiantian..."

Zhi Zhi sighed, "There are only twelve educated youths on Seagull Island, and this time there are three candidates. After joining the workers, peasants and soldiers students, who else...except the two of them, who else would have conflicts?" The

fat uncle also sighed, "We went to Bamboo Shoot Island to bring them back in person, and we watched them helplessly. Watching the two of them grow up slowly on Seagull Island. They used to live in such a poor life...they stayed on Bamboo Shoot Island for more than two years and depended on each other. Later, when they came to Seagull Island, they starved with you guys...but then There's nothing wrong with it, why are the two of them arguing about breaking up every day when the conditions are getting better?"

Zhizhi frowned.

--The emotional conflict between Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian has become more and more obvious in the past year.

Before that, it might also have something to do with Yu Lu.

Now that Yu Lu has also left...