Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241

Zhi Zhi looked at the beautiful baby girl in the cradle in amazement.

The little baby girl opened her eyes, her eyebrows were smiling, her small mouth was delicately pursed, and a shallow dimple appeared at the corner of her mouth.

"Wow, she, she... she has dimples in her smile, exactly like you!" Zhi Zhi happily pointed to the little baby girl and said to Tang Niang.

Tang Niang smiled, and directed Zhi Zhi: "You carry her here."

Zhi Zhi had a hard time.

She had never held a newborn baby before, and she didn't know how to hold her.

However, the little baby girl seemed well-behaved and quiet, and did not cry even when she woke up.

Zhi Zhi tried it...

She carefully picked up the baby girl, because the baby was too soft, she could only let the baby lie on her arm, supported it with the other hand, and then quickly walked to the Tang Dynasty. Mother's bedside.

Tang Niang had already half sat up, took the child from Zhizhi's arms, and lifted up her clothes generously.

Little baby girl starts to suckle.

She also breastfeeds quietly and calmly, taking her time, and even stops for a while when she is tired, and then continues to eat.

Zhizhi stood by and watched, never leaving the baby girl, and said, "Tangtang, this child has such a good temper !

"

There are three children, and the second brother's family also has three children...they are making a fuss..." Zhi Zhi said, "especially my elder brother's youngest son, he is a crying man at night, he tosses my elder brother and sister-in-law very much. It's okay to cry for a month, until I'm over a year old, I still cry at night..."

Tang Niang was a little interested, and asked: "What happened next?"

Zhizhi said: "Later, my mother took a half-month long vacation and took him outside to play during the day without teaching him to sleep. It was not good at the beginning. She was timid when she stayed with other children, and she was also afraid during the day. Crying and crying at night, slowly... I got used to playing outside and with other children, and the problem of day and night being reversed was gradually corrected." Tang Niang nodded, "Teaching

children depends on the environment. "

Then he looked down at Fen Tuan Zi, and smiled again, "But her temper...it's really a bit like me. When my parents were still alive, they always said that I was obedient and didn't like to make trouble. ."

It was the first time Zhi Zhi heard Tang Niang talk about the past.

She wanted to know more...

but she also knew that Tangniang's childhood might not be happy, and she might not be willing to share it, so she didn't ask.

Sure enough, Tang Niang didn't seem willing to say more, she just looked at the child in her arms with a smile.

After thinking about it, Zhizhi asked, "Tangtang, did you name her?"

Tangniang raised her eyes to Zhizhi, and asked, "What name do you think is good for her?" "Do

you want to name her ?" Which aspect?" Zhizhi asked again.

Tang Niang continued to ask Zhizhi, "Is there any meaning to your parents naming you Zhizhi?"