Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

After the educated youths had dinner after six o'clock, they basically had nothing to do.

Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi if she wanted to go to the train station next door to watch TV-there was a black and white TV in the waiting hall, but the signal here was not good, so she could only watch one TV station, and there was a news broadcast at seven o'clock sharp.

Zhizhi thought for a while, then nodded in agreement.

So the educated youths were automatically divided into two groups. Those who had already showered would go to the waiting hall of the train station to watch TV together, while those who hadn't bathed would go to the river to take a bath together.

The experience of watching TV in the train station is not good.

The environment is too noisy, and there are too many people. The female educated youths have already taken a shower and are unwilling to squeeze in front, so that they can only vaguely see a little TV screen, and can't hear the sound at all.

Furthermore, there are too many people watching, and the smell is not good.

However, watching TV is a luxury in this era. Even if they stand behind the crowd, female educated youths are reluctant to leave. After watching the news broadcast, everyone went back to the Educated Youth Station together.

After watching a TV together, the female educated youth chatted happily for a while, and Zhizhi basically got the names, hometowns and basic information of the seven or eight female educated youths.

However, as soon as they returned to the Educated Youth Station, everyone felt that the atmosphere was a little strange.

Only the railway station, the police station and a few other units within the railway station of the provincial capital are electrified and have electric lights.

Several other units, including the Educated Youth Station, have no electricity or lights.

As soon as it got dark, the front door and backyard of the educated youth office were all pitch black.

However, there is a lantern hanging in the backyard, which emits not very bright light, barely illuminating the yard.

Although it was completely dark, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe could feel the tension of the educated youths in the courtyard.

And--

there was also an extremely faint sound of a woman crying.

"Woooo... woooo..."

The female educated youths who had just stepped into the yard were frightened.

If it weren't for the crowds in the yard, and everyone was quite calm... Hearing someone cry this late at night is really frightening!

At the moment, no one dared to speak.

Zhizhi didn't dare to speak either.

Hong Hehe asked: "What's the matter?"

A female educated youth's voice came from the darkness: "The new one refuses to take a bath..."

"It's not that I don't want to take a bath!" Zheng Ping said in a tearful voice , "But...the bathroom is so scary, I simply surrounded it with a rag felt by the river, and it was so dark that I had to use a flashlight to see it! And I also looked, the felt cloth was still there What if someone peeks at the sewing? I don't want to take a bath in such a place, huh..." "