Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211

Zhizhi and Uncle Yao hurried to the County People's Hospital.

Compared with the lovely public security sister in the police station, the hospital is particularly unkind.

Of course, it may also be because the hospital is very busy these days.

All the medical staff walked with wind, and almost no one had the patience to listen to her.

Zhi Zhi was not annoyed either.

She took Uncle Yao out of the hospital first, asked people all the way, found a supply and marketing cooperative, and then found a scalper at the entrance of the supply and marketing cooperative, spent some money to buy pastry tickets, then entered the supply and marketing cooperative, bought two packs Big white rabbit toffee.

Next, she found a small noodle stall in a hidden place and bought four bowls of noodle soup-three bowls from Uncle Yao and one bowl from her. The two ate a full meal and returned to the hospital. Holding the burden on the chair, he squinted.

At about eleven o'clock at night, the hospital was almost silent.

Except for the emergency department and the registration office in the waiting hall, the lights are still on, and the lights of other outpatient clinics have all been turned off.

Zhi Zhi went to the emergency department with a messenger bag on her back.

Although it was already late at night, the emergency department was quite busy. A pregnant woman was sent by relatives and friends, saying that she had fallen outside and was covered in blood. Doctors and nurses were busy resuscitating them; The young mother...

Zhizhi didn't speak, just stood aside and watched.

A child refused to cooperate with the injection and cried loudly. Zhi Zhi went to play with the child. She has a beautiful appearance, a sweet smile in her eyes, and she is easy to please children. With her help, the nurse took the opportunity to give the child a needle.

A person who had a perforated stomach after drinking was brought here. He was vomiting all the time. Food scraps mixed with wine and blood stained the floor. The nurses were so busy that they had no time to clean up. Zhi Zhi silently helped them Mopped up the floor.

...

It was busy until three o'clock in the morning, all the patients were settled, no new patients came, and the emergency department was finally quiet.

The nurses breathed a sigh of relief, filled cups with boiling water, and gathered at the nurse's station to rest and talk.

Zhizhi also walked over, "Nurses and sisters have worked hard... let's eat some candies!" She grabbed a large bag of toffee from her messenger bag and put it on the big table in the nurse's station.

Then the nurses turned their heads to look at her, looked at her, and asked her in a chirping voice,

"Little sister, which bed patient's family are you? Why don't you go to rest?"

"Hey little girl, I know You, you helped us with a lot of work!"

"Oh, this big white rabbit toffee is very expensive, little sister, please keep it safe and we don't want it." "

Little sister, it's so late, why don't you go to rest?"

Zhi Zhi First, he took a step back, bowed to the nurses, and said, "Sister nurses, I, I have something to ask for your help!"