Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371

On Monday afternoon, when Zhizhi went to the laboratory, she saw the entire division... except for the elder brother, everyone was there.

Yes, even the anonymous senior sister Kang Mengqing, who basically didn't show up, also came.

Moreover, everyone chatted very happily, and the scene of joy and harmony...

For a while, Zhi Zhi was not used to it.

Take a closer look--

Zhizhi asked: "Senior Sister Yuan, Senior Brother Wang, where is Miao Miao?"

--Because she was taking care of her youngest daughter, Miao Miao, Yuan Xishan and Wang Wenqing would almost never appear at the same time, and their schedules It will not be round together, it will be staggered directly.

But today, not only did these two couples appear in the office at the same time, but Miao Miao was also absent?

Yuan Xishan smiled and said: "In the courtyard we live in, there are two aunts who can help take care of the children. They charge four yuan a month. They take care of four children in total, and Miaomiao is not a big problem. Yesterday afternoon I I sent Miao Miao there to play with them for a while, and Miao Miao got used to it quite well, so I sent Miao Miao there today." "At noon,

Wen Qing rode back to take a peek at them, and Miao Miao was doing well. , and the food is also good... we will go back to pick her up after work later in the afternoon." Yuan Xishan explained with a smile.

As soon as Zhizhi heard it, she knew that Yuan Xishan really wanted to leave.

"That's pretty good!" Zhizhi said sincerely.

Yuan Xishan said again: "Zhizhi, you came just in time! Come here and see the list that your senior sister Kang made!"

As she spoke, she handed over a list.

Zhizhi took it and took a look... Well, actually, after she told Huo Lingkun, Huo Lingkun told Kang Mengqing, and Kang Mengqing went to collect the needs of several units for New Year's flowers and trees and made a list; Kang Mengqing gave the list to Huo Lingkun , Huo Lingkun handed it over to Zhi Zhi...

Zhi Zhi had already read it.

"What's wrong with this list?" Zhizhi asked.

Yuan Xishan smiled and said, "Schedule the shift!"

Zhizhi understood, and said with a smile, "You guys do it, don't ask me for this kind of drudgery!"

--The main reason is that the number of flowers and trees on Kang Mengqing's list is not many , It is estimated that it can only be sold for fifty or sixty yuan at most! Yuan Xishan and Qin Ziyi were under great financial pressure, but Zhizhi was not short of money, so why bother arguing with them?

Yuan Xishan said, "What's the matter? We've already planted the saplings...hey, they're all in the corner of A1A. Come and water them when you have time." Zhizhi pretended to hold her

back , "Oh, my back hurts."

Yuan Xishan refused, "Don't pretend to be here with me, we were just talking about it, all the staff participated! At the end of the year, everyone will share the money equally!"

Zhi Zhi continued to pretend, "Oh, now even my legs It hurts..."

Everyone understood, this is Zhizhi trying to evade it!

Everyone laughed.

Professor Huang came out to uphold justice: "Okay, okay, let me say something... I, Ling Kun, Meng Qing and Zhi Zhi, the four of us will not participate, Ming Kui, A Shan, Wen Qing and Zi Yi, you The four of them are in charge of this, with...Zi Yi doing the diary, Wen Qing's second trial, and Ah Shan's final trial, and I'll show it to me after I get it out, and it will officially start from the day after tomorrow." Professor Huang's arrangement is also selfish--Qin Zi