Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

It's a new day.

Zhizhi lay on the soft bed and yawned, not wanting to wake up at all.

The house has not been repaired yet, and she and her friends are still sleeping in the bamboo shed. However, there is a gap of about 30 centimeters between the roof and the wall of the bamboo shed, so every morning, before the alarm clock rings, sunlight will come in through this gap.

Zhizhi turned over and saw Hong Hehe who was sleeping next to her.

Hong Hehe is snoring!

"Zhi Zhi, will you get up first or should I get up first?" Li Qingyu who was sleeping on the other side of Zhi Zhi asked in a low voice.

Now time is tight and tasks are heavy. Everyone has to queue up to wash up in the morning. Seven girls share a toilet. It is inevitable that they will crash into cars, so everyone has to hurry up.

Zhizhi said: "Get up first, I'll be lazy for a while."

Li Qingyu got up.

Fang Lijuan lay on the bed and asked Zhizhi, "Did you dream about pumpkins last night?"

"Huh?"

Zhizhi was surprised, wondering how Fang Lijuan knew?

She did have a dream last night. In her parents' home in Songshi, her fourth sister, Pengpeng, was standing in her vegetable garden on the back hill of the factory, crying sadly, saying that a big freshly ripe pumpkin was missing, and she didn't know what it was. Which wicked person stole it.

Zhizhi even heard the fourth sister's cry in her dream, "Zhizhi loves pumpkin cakes the most! There are pumpkin seeds in the pumpkin, and the pumpkin seeds are delicious when they are fried... Woohoo, my pumpkin... "

Fang Lijuan laughed and said: "I heard you say a few words that the pumpkin is gone..."

"Huh? Pumpkin? There are pumpkins to eat!" Hong Hehe rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed, "Pumpkins are delicious, can you eat them?" Make pumpkin cakes! Dried melon seeds and fry them in an iron pan, they are fragrant and crisp..."

Fang Lijuan laughed at her, "Wake up, it's dawn!"

"Ah?" Hong Hehe was confused.

ring ring ring--

The alarm clock sounded.

Yes, in order to control the cost of time, Zhi Zhi bought an alarm clock with huge sums of money.

Now this alarm clock is handed over to Gao Tiantian for management.

Sure enough, shortly after the alarm clock rang, Gao Tiantian sang:

"The sun is shining in the sky! The flowers smiled at me, and the little bird said it's early...why don't you get up?"

The last sentence was given by her. Changed the lyrics.

Everyone laughed.

Gao Tiantian is actually not very crazy.

According to Zhizhi's observation, Gao Tiantian's "crazy" never had any violent behavior. When she collapses, she mostly cries, desperately looking for a sense of security, if she can't find a safe place, she will commit self-harm...

Zhizhi has already written to the third brother, briefly explaining Gao Tiantian's situation After a while, I asked my brother to help her find some related psychological books. When her brother sent the book over, Zhi Zhi planned to let Long Qiang take a good look at it and ponder it over.