Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341

Holding the rice pot, Li Shu squeezed into the seat and sat down, and began to share the meal with Zhizhi.

Zhizhi had already opened a lunch box before, and even shared a few pieces of roast duck...

Li Shu took the leftover roast duck from Zhizhi's hand, and poured all the soup and water into the rice pot In the middle of the day, I also used a spoon to shovel some white rice into the lunch box, carefully dipped all the remaining soup in the lunch box with rice, and poured it back into the rice pot.

--Because Zhizhi has a light taste, rice with clear soup is acceptable, but rice with oily soup is absolutely unacceptable.

It wasn't until the lunch box became clean and there was no oil at all, then Li Shu used a spoon to add some white rice that hadn't been stained with oil into the lunch box, and then picked some meaty roast duck and put it in the lunch box Only then did he pass the lunch box and spoon to Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi took it and ate it delicately.

When Aunt Tang saw that Li Shu was holding the rice pot and eating directly, she couldn't help but smiled and said: "Xiao Li, you... such a big pot of rice, can you finish it by yourself?"

Miss Mo stared at Li Shu with burning eyes.

Li Shu stuffed his mouth full of rice soaked in roast duck soup, unable to speak, just nodded repeatedly.

Zhizhi explained to Aunt Tang: "He has a big appetite and can finish it all."

Uncle Tang said: "It's a blessing to be able to eat!"

Aunt Tang smiled: "Yes, yes, when he first got married, he went to During Chinese New Year at my natal family, my natal family cooked two pots of rice in order to entertain my aunt. One pot was pure rice and the other pot was bean rice. I wanted to use rice to entertain my new aunt, but my nephew told me it was slipping away. ...Later, he just squatted in the kitchen alone, hugging the pot of bean rice, and eating fried pickles...In the end, he ate up the whole pot of bean rice! There was nothing to do afterwards, just other things People eat white rice..."

At this point, Aunt Tang glanced at her husband and said with a smile: "In fact, everyone in my family knows that he chooses to eat bean rice by himself so that other people can eat white rice! After that time, when we went back to my mother's house, they never cooked two pots of rice again! Let's all eat bean rice together!"

Uncle Tang giggled.

Mrs. Dong glanced at Miss Mo who was still standing aside, and said in a moderate voice: "This is called Eyesight Jie! Uncle Tang doesn't want my aunt's family to specialize for me. As for my aunt's family, they accepted Tang. Uncle, treat Uncle as a member of your own family!"

Zhi Zhi glanced at Miss Mo.

I don't know if Miss Mo heard the implication of Mrs. Dong's words.

However, Miss Mo focused all her attention on Li Shu, who was holding the rice pot and eating, and occasionally looked at the eight pieces of roast duck meat that Zhizhi put on the small table and wrapped in the lid of the lunch box, and kept licking the meat. licked his lips.

It seems that Ms. Mo didn't listen to Mrs. Dong's words!

Everyone quietly ate their own meals.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Uncle Tang, Aunt Tang, Brother Dong, Aunt Dong...you eat roast duck!"

Everyone said no.