Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Early in the morning, Zhi Zhi first ran to check the vegetable garden.

She hadn't finished inspecting the vegetable garden when she heard the sound of order coming from afar.

No need to look, she also knew that it was Li Shu and the others who were training.

Zhi Zhi bent down and checked the vegetable garden fence, and found that the foot of the fence seemed to have been damaged by some small animal?

She knew at a glance that it must have been done by wild rabbits on the mountain!

She hurriedly followed the route dragged all the way to the vegetable garden, and she found that in the radish field, there were more than a dozen juicy and tender radish tassels that had been gnawed to pieces, and a few big radishes were pulled out in half. I couldn't pull it out, so I gave up; a few smaller radishes were pulled out and gnawed off, leaving only a little bit of root hair...Zhi Zhi stomped her feet in anger, and ran back to the fence, picking up the radishes from her pocket

. He took out a strip of red cloth and tied it to the fence.

After a while, Long Qiang and the others will come to repair the fence when they see the red cloth, and set up a trap to catch the wild rabbits, so as not to keep destroying their vegetable garden with these super fertile little things.

The distant voice gradually approached-

"Hey-farewell, Comrade Zhizhi! Good morning-"

Da Zhou's voice sounded enthusiastically.

Only then did Zhi Zhi straighten her waist, and turned to look at the soldiers.

She smiled and waved to Da Zhou in the team.

Sure enough, Li Shu led a team of spirited boys who were carrying heavy loads, keeping the queue running forward.

Li Shu stared at Da Zhou. Da Zhou was greeting Zhi Zhi cheerfully, but suddenly felt a chill on his neck--

turning his head, his platoon leader was staring at him viciously?

Da Zhou shuddered, thinking he just said hello to someone the platoon leader couldn't catch up with! Can the platoon leader be so stingy?

But -

can't afford to be provoked!

Da Zhou stuck out his tongue, trotted to catch up with the team and walked away slowly.

It has been a month since Li Shu and the others settled in Seagull Island.

But before, Zhi Zhi and the others had to do high-intensity physical activities while studying crazily with Professor Jiang... Although I often saw these soldiers carrying weights around the island on Seagull Island, or competing in swimming, she was basically fine. Mind them.

Now-

thirty or forty soldiers lined up and ran past her vegetable garden...

Li Shu stayed behind.

He looked at her, keenly aware of something wrong, and asked, "What's wrong? Are you...going to town?" She shouldn't be managing the vegetable garden at this hour.

Zhizhi didn't want to hide it from him.

There was nothing to hide.

She lowered her voice and said, "The Chinese New Year is coming soon, but we are too poor to buy new year's goods. We discussed it last night and wanted to go outside to see if there is a small business secretly to earn money to buy dumpling stuffing." Therefore, we will all leave the island and act separately..." "