Chapter 561-581

Chapter 561

After attending the wedding of Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang on Zhengyi Island, Zhizhi decided to take the children and go out to sea with Li Shu and the others.

Li Shu has been carrying out the task of planting islands for many years.

It is a daunting and impossible task, and while progress has been slow over the years, it has not been without progress.

Every other year, Zhizhi would take the two children to the place where Li Shu worked all the year round.

If nothing else, she wanted her children to know that their father was in such a difficult business.

And Zhizhi's words and deeds have affected another couple in Li Shu's team - Da Zhou and Hong Hehe.

So Hong Hehe, like Zhizhi, would take the children to visit her husband's class every other year.

However, Hong Hehe and Da Zhou gave birth to a child. If she brought all the children, she didn't have much energy to discipline her, so she only chose to bring one child each time.

This time Hong Hehe brought her eldest son Zhou Xiaohai.

Except for the brothers Tie Dan and Tie Zhu brought by Zhi Zhi; it also happened that Tang Niang and Fu Mingyu also brought Jin Zhi...

The four and a half children also had companions, and the children all grew up on the island , First, the water quality is good, and second, it is not afraid of seasickness at all, but it is very happy every day.

The current conditions are stronger than those of previous years.

In the past, everyone went in small boats with sculls, and each boat could only take one person on board except for supplies. Every time we went to sea, there were four or five boats, and a maximum of ten people.

Now it is equipped with a diesel-powered medium-sized ship that can carry a load of 10,000 jin. The bilge is divided into two floors

. When Zhi and Hong Hehe boarded the boat for the first day, they were still in good spirits.

From the next day, both of them suffered from seasickness to varying degrees, and after lying half dead for a few days, they gradually got used to it...

Due to the strong power of the current diesel engine ships, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe just got rid of the state of seasickness, and the scientific research ship has already arrived at the destination.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe heard the children yelling in excitement, and hurried out of the cabin.

Staring for a moment, Zhizhi also saw a small black dot in the distance.

Hong Hehe shouted excitedly, "Look, Zhizhi! Look quickly...we're here!"

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing.

Li Shu and the others have planted two islands in the South China Sea, one is called Beikun Island and the other is called Nanpeng Island. The two islands are about 20 nautical miles apart, and they watch each other.

Among them, the larger Beikun Island is the main island, and the Nanpeng Island, which is only about a quarter of the size of Beikun, is the auxiliary island.

Now Zhizhi and the others arrived at Nanpeng of Fudao Island.

Before coming here, Li Shu introduced that the scientific research ship had to unload part of its cargo here-there was a squad of soldiers stationed here, so part of the life had to be unloaded for them. At the same time, Li Shu brought along soldiers who were changing shifts. Stationed at sea, the living conditions are too harsh to stay here for a long time, so the rotation is basically once a month, and the longest is no more than two months.