Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

From this day on, Zhi Zhi stays with her friends at Seagull Island every morning to work, and in the afternoon she takes turns to give science classes to her uncles and grandpas at Justice Island...

Zhi Zhi values ​​Fu Mingyu's ability to sort out and summarize, and stays with him directly On the island of justice, let him follow up all the meetings and record all the discussion results.

Three days later, Fu Mingyu handed Zhi Zhi a thick stack of materials.

These are the needs, suggestions and solutions that the educated youths have discussed with the uncles and grandpas of Zhengyi Island these days.

Zhizhi read each one carefully overnight, and made an approval on the materials, which ones are feasible, and can start to work; which ones are not feasible, need to be discussed or put aside first, and continue to discuss when conditions permit... ...

After replying to these, it was already past four o'clock in the morning.

Zhi Zhi changed her clothes, came out of the bachelor dormitory lightly with the approved materials, gently closed the door, and then went downstairs lightly, and first went to put the materials on the table in the study room--this

way , Fu Mingyu will see these materials tomorrow!

She turned around and ran to the kitchen again, lit a fire, set up a pot, boiled a pot of noodles and laid two eggs, and ran out to wash while the noodles were cooking, and went to the cafeteria to wake up Uncle Yao who was laying the floor.

--Today is the day when Zhizhi is going to Linshi Railway Station to meet her second brother. A few days ago, she had made an agreement with Uncle Yao, asking Uncle Yao to take her to Linshi by boat. Uncle Yao was afraid that he would oversleep and that he would wake up his roommate when he got up (Uncle Yao slept in the Datong bunk), so he simply made a floor bunk in the cafeteria.

Soon, the two took care of themselves and ate a whole bowl of dried noodles...

Of course, Uncle Yao eats a lot, and Zhi Zhi only ate one bowl was enough, and gave him the rest.

Only then did the two of them flashlight and hurried down the mountain carrying the things that Zhizhi was going to check in at the train station to go back to his hometown.

This early, Li Shu was already waiting at the pier.

He was wearing casual clothes and carrying a messenger bag, and he looked ready to go out.

"Zhi Zhi, Uncle Yao is getting old, you tell him to go back to sleep, I will accompany you." Li Shu said to Zhi Zhi.

Uncle Yao glared at Li Shu, "You're old! You lost to me in carrying bricks the day before yesterday...I'm called mature, you're just old when you're like that!" Li Shu was stunned

.

Zhizhi burst out laughing.

By the time Li Shu coaxed Uncle Yao well, Zhi Zhi had already jumped on the boat, sat down, and said to Li Shu, "You should work hard! Don't always ask for leave... You are just watching our educated youth study hard, You are making progress every day, why are you asking for leave every day? Comrade Li Shu, this is not good!" It's not that

she doesn't know what Li Shu is thinking.

Didn't she just want to take the opportunity to meet her family and show off her presence?

But now she doesn't want to fall in love.

After all, Seagull Island has not yet been fully constructed.