Chapter 501-520

Chapter 501

Tang Niang stared at Fu Mingyu for a while.

To be honest, she also felt that the reunion with him...was too dreamy and unbelievable.

The sea is so big, but she and he both arrived near Snake Island.

What made her even more unexpected was that as soon as she met him, she would be...

really absurd, amazing and exciting.

Tang Niang has always suspected that she is living in a dream.

After two days of precipitation...

She finally accepted the truth.

Everything is true.

The young man who was so hot at the beginning has grown into a calm and mature man.

Not right either.

All that's getting old is his hair.

In fact, he has a strong body, which belongs to the best moment of a man...

At the same time, he still maintains the shyness of a teenager.

Just like now, he looks at her smiling, his face is flushed, and the pure white snow-like hair hangs playfully on his forehead... His handsome features have a strange beauty.

It's heart-pounding.

Tangniang didn't know that the way she looked at Fu Mingyu was already stained with an inexplicable lust.

In Fu Mingyu's eyes -

he also saw a lazy and beautiful lover.

The body reacts naturally.

In addition, Xiao Jinzhi said earlier, "Dad, you and Auntie will sleep in this room tonight"...

Fu Mingyu's mind flashed:

--Tangniang loves wine, and it just so happens that he knows she loves wine all these years, but he doesn't like drinking very much, and he doesn't know what kind of wine is good, but he asked Zhizhi casually at the beginning, and then heard her say that he can stock up more A little Moutai. So he hoards two or three bottles almost every month. Over the years, he has hoarded three or four hundred bottles of Moutai in the cellar of the empty house next door.

He must never let her know this secret!

First of all, drinking must be restrained, and she must not be allowed to drink too much.

Secondly, at the current stage where she has not fully accepted her, it is also a kind of taste for him to get her drunk... right?

In this way, the two had their own thoughts, but they didn't show them.

After a while, seeing that it was almost time, Tang Niang woke up her daughter, and the family of three got up, changed their clothes, and went to the cafeteria.

Most people on Shuangdao are already waiting here.

Braided Grandpa took Tang Niang's hand and cried loudly, "I thought you wouldn't come back? We're still lucky...and you can come alive! Hu Da, Hu Er and Cyclops...they're getting older. Don't go there, they didn't wait for you to come back...they went to feed the big fish!"

Tang Niang's eyes turned red.

She has a cold personality, birth, old age, sickness and death are normal reincarnations. Although she is also sad, she doesn't know what to say.