Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

After breakfast, Zhi Zhi went to the pier.

On the other side of the barracks, when the sentry was changing, the soldier poked his head out to look at Zhi Zhi, and then retracted his head again.

After a while, Li Shu in military uniform came out.

"Zhizhi!"

Zhizhi rolled his eyes at him and ignored him.

Li Shu chuckled and said: "Well... I'm sorry yesterday, you, you won't be angry, right?"

Zhizhi looked into the distance, and said "hmm" absent-mindedly.

Li Shu followed her gaze to look into the distance, wondering: "Who are you waiting for?"

Zhizhi didn't want to hide things from him about work, "I'm waiting for Zhang Jingen, the captain of the eleventh production brigade."

" What happened?" Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi said it succinctly.

Li Shu was lost in thought.

"I heard that Zhang Jingen is not easy to get along with," Zhizhi continued, "...Although I asked Tangtang to find a solution yesterday, I don't know what method she used and whether it worked. Yesterday I I also asked Uncle Yao and the others, and I don't know if Tangtang's method will have a counterproductive effect on Zhang Jingen..."

Li Shu was not worried about this.

"Don't worry, a dozen of you rookies can make the infrastructure of Seagull Island so good, Zhang Jingen agreed to cooperate with you." Li Shu said.

Zhizhi sighed.

After a while, a small black spot appeared on the sea level in the distance.

Zhizhi said: "Here we come!"

Li Shu followed suit.

Soon, the boat approached, and there were three people on board, a strong man was rowing, and the other two were sitting in the cabin. Looking at the figure, one of the thin people should be Zhang Jingen.

"Tangtang really has a plan!" Zhi Zhi exclaimed, "... She told me yesterday that Zhang Jingen would come today, and it turned out that he did!" The boat docked

.

Zhizhi went up to meet him, and waved at Zhang Jingen, "Morning, Uncle Zhang!"

Zhang Jingen was biting a homemade tree root pipe, looking at Zhizhi with unfriendly eyes, as if someone owed him eight million of.

Li Shu originally wanted to leave -

after all, he still has to lead troops to drill today.

But seeing Zhang Jingen like this?

He immediately gestured to the soldiers on the side-the reason why the military camp was built next to the pier was also because there were lighthouses and radar stations nearby. So when there are passing ships, the soldiers will come out to have a look. If it is the boat of the common people and fishermen nearby, the soldiers generally don't care about it. But if unfamiliar people and ships want to get close to Seagull Island and Justice Island, they must be interrogated.

At this moment, the soldier also saw a boat approaching the shore, so he stretched his head out to look.

Li Shu gestured to the soldier: let the deputy platoon leader lead the squad, and I'll be right back.