Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

The movie is good to watch.

Zhi Zhi watched with relish.

But what she didn't know was that Li Shu never watched the movie from the beginning to the end.

He keeps looking at her.

At exactly nine o'clock in the night, when the movie finished, Li Shu escorted Zhizhi back to the municipal committee compound.

This time, Zhi Zhi knew the way, and took Li Shu in through the back door of the family compound. When she got to the back door, she found that there were many people playing at the back door, including men, women and children, mainly looking after children.

Because there is a large grass field at the back door, many half-grown children are rolling and running here, and it is very lively and noisy.

Zhi Zhi loves children very much.

To be precise, she likes people who are full of vigor and vitality.

She couldn't move her feet when she stood at the back door.

? Excuse me stared at her for a while, the corners of her mouth raised slightly.

--She likes children?

After a while, Li Shu heard her say, "There are so many people here, and no one comes here to sell candied haws?" He was startled, and his first reaction was:

Zhi Zhi wants to eat candied haws?

But she soon came to her senses: it wasn't that she wanted to eat candied haws, but that she wanted to do some small business.

Li Shu ran with Zhi Zhi all day today, and also saw the size of the black markets in Lin City. After looking around, he also felt that the Municipal Committee's side was a treasure trove of geomantic omen - the flow of people here was particularly large, and most of them were cadre families, who still had some money in their hands.

"It should be good to set up a stall here," Li Shu said, "Do you have any ideas? How much do you want to earn? What do you sell? How long do you want to stay here? How many people do you need?"

Zhizhi murmured, "The goal is to earn 200 yuan in the shortest time. What are you selling... Special snacks? It's unrealistic to sell fish. We don't have the ability to transport live fish here from Justice Island. As for how many people Hands..."

"That's what I think, basically you can't make a lot of money selling snacks. It's really hard for a person to earn 200 yuan in just one or two days. But if there are eleven of us on Seagull Island, it is still possible for each person to fight for twenty yuan a day." "

So, as you said, I know what snacks to make. But there are so many of us Man, we still have to prepare so many ingredients, how did we rush from Nanling to the Municipal Party Committee? And since we came here, at least we need a foothold to rectify a bit..." Afterwards, Zhi Zhi almost lost confidence in herself up.

It seems that she can't solve every problem?

After all, Lin City was a strange place to her. She only knows a little bit about this city today... and what she wants to earn is quick money, and she doesn't have much time and energy to learn about this city.

Li Shu was lost in thought.

"Eleven of you are going to come... But you don't have a letter of introduction, so you can't take a long-distance bus," Li Shu murmured, "But Lin City is also near the sea, you... can you come here by boat?" Zhi