Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"Miss Zhizhi, happy birthday!" The nurse sister's gentle voice sounded softly.

The beautiful girl squatting in the greenhouse, wearing a hospital gown and tending flowers and plants, turned her head and looked at the nurse with a smile.

Although it was not the first time that the nurse sister saw Bie Zhizhi, she was still amazed.

--The girl was wearing a loose blue-and-white striped hospital gown, her jet-black hair was draped behind her, and she exuded a sickly pale and fragile feeling. hope.

The sister nurse couldn't help sighing: How could Miss Zhizhi, who is so beautiful, so talented, so good-natured, so prominent in her family, and so rich, be terminally ill?

What a pity.

"Thank you," Bie Zhizhi said to the nurse with a smile, "...Nurse sister, is my mother here?" As she spoke, she grabbed the walking frame at the side, supported it, and used her strength to slowly stand up straight Body.

After squatting for too long, she began to feel a little dizzy.

The nurse's eyes flickered a little, "Uh, Mrs. Tian may... be delayed by something."

The light in Bie Zhizhi's eyes dissipated bit by bit.

The nurse sister asked cautiously: "Miss Zhizhi, it's already eight o'clock and you haven't had dinner yet, be careful not to starve, do you want to..."

Bie Zhizhi was silent for a moment, then smiled: "Okay."

The nurse sister sighed "Then let's go back to the ward first, and then I'll call them to bring the birthday cake."

Then, the nurse stepped forward to support Bie Zhizhi, took her back to the ward full of various instruments, and took care of her Lying on the hospital bed, he left.

After Bie Zhizhi watched the nurse's sister leave the ward, she picked up her phone and opened WeChat, and found a dialog box marked "Mom".

The eye-catching green note reads, 【Mom, will you come over to celebrate my birthday with me tomorrow? 】

The indifferent white note reads, [Okay]

with a green frame, [Great! 】

Pull it up a few more times...

a large area is full of green boxes, and the white boxes only have a few simple "um", "ok", "got it" and other extremely indifferent replies.

Bie Zhizhi clicked on her mother's circle of friends.

She saw that the latest Moments wrote in a doting tone: [What a pestering little grinder! Tomorrow is her birthday, but she has to celebrate it one day earlier, hey! How to do it? I was born by my own pet, I feel helpless.jpg]

The picture shows the playful smile of Tian Xuxu, the daughter born to her mother and stepfather, wearing a birthday paper crown hat and holding a birthday cake.

Bie Zhizhi stared at the photo and the accompanying words for a long, long time.

She put down the phone.

After a while, she picked up the phone again and turned to the "Dad" dialog box.

The most recent call was three months ago.

Dad's circle of friends?

Today, I sent out seven or eight in one breath.

In his selfie, he didn't show his face, but a coquettish blond woman lay on his chest and looked up at the camera with a seductive expression.