Q&A/ Note

*coughs* Yall seem a bit angry. Did...did ya have a problem? What's that? A sequel? So demanding.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

ANSWERS:

Will I write an Epilogue?: No

Will there be a sequel?: hmm I dunno...YES I WOULDN'T LEAVE YOU THERE. I don't want to be killed. I'll give you a preview at the end of the chapter.

Fourtris?: you'll have to wait

When will the sequel be out?: I don't know. I really don't. I've already started writing it and it should be up soon.

How long will it be?: not as long as this. I really want to write my own story, like something original.

QUESTIONS TO YOU

How old do you think I am, based on my writing?

If I posted a original story, would you want to read it?

What did you honestly think of this book? Constructive criticism is appreciated, hate is not.

We're the updates to far apart?

What was your favorite part of this story?

Do you like the cover? It's at the top. How is it. Does anyone want to make me a cover?

Would anyone want a prequel? I'd call it 'Lets Be'. Get it? Get it?

______________________

I want to thank all of you for almost Thirty Thousand reads right now. I want to thank everyone who commented. Everyone who voted. Everyone who is just reading this because they are desperate for material.

Thank you all. I love you guys so so much. Here's the description for the sequel:

Rejoin Tris Prior as she strives to prepare for her final year of collage at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. The previous Years had passed without a hitch. But this year, there is a major problem.

Tris prior has gone through the last five years of her education while regretting the loss of her love, Tobias eaton. She has since moved on, though it took a while, but refuses to date.

Tobias Eaton has lived the last five years of his life alone, off grid with his mother and older sister. He knows he made a mistake and wishes he could fix it. He has gotten his education at a small collage in Montana, with a few online classes here and there. With much begging, he gets his mother to let him finish collage out of state, though he promises to return at the end of the year.

Will these former lovers paths meet again? Will they rekindle their old flame and overcome their quarries? Will they be Together? Or stay Alone?

What's that? you want a teaser?

I stand outside the doors of the gym, along with everyone else. My friends surround me, happy tears lining the eyes of the girls and excited smiles on the faces of the boys. My hopes for this day, my last day as a high school Senior, have fluctuated throughout the years, varying from time to time. A few years ago, I would've been overjoyed to be staining here just as I am, my gown slightly to big and my cap slightly annoying, the eight of us standing here with massive smiles on our faces. This would've blown my expectations out of the water.

But after last year, this is disappointing in ways that I never would've thought. As of last year there was one more smiling face added to the mix. One with Massey brow in hair and blue eyes so excited you would've had to grin. One with stark white teeth and plump lips. One that, had it been present, would've brightened the room a thousand times over.

Satisfied? Good.

One last time for this story:

Stay Fluffy🐼