22:Your what now?

***********

It's Monday again, YAY... not. Tobias is still on crutches although his wrist is out of the brace. We have to back to school today and I'm SOOO not looking forward to it. Rumor has it that there is going to be a new kid there today.

At the moment I lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling because I'm not supposed to be up for another half hour. Tobias is in his room because we don't want to push it with Caleb.

Finally I decide that im sick of staring at he celing so I go downstairs to make breakfast. Tempting aromas fill the air as I cook bacon and eggs. The smell aparently aroused Caleb because he comes clomping down the stairs, dressed and ready.

I quickly plate the sunshine yellow eggs and golden brown bacon and set it out on the counter. Shoveling food into my mouth, I eat quickly so I can get showered and dressed. Crutches click on the stairs as Tobias comes to get food. He, unlike Caleb, is not dressed. Just as I finish my eggs and bacon and put them in the sink Tobias taps me on the sholder, blush creeping into his cheeks.

"Umm... could you possibly uh help me wrap my cast?" he mutters. I press my lips to his, quickly pulling back.

" Of course. No need to be embarrassed about it." I say causing him to smile.

He quickly finished breakfast and hobbles up the stairs along side me. We reach his dark wooden door and I push it open. Tobias sits on his bed and I stuff the cast in a garbage bag around his foot. He thanks me and stumbles to the shower.

I return to my room and turn on the shower aswell. As I step in I let all my misgivings about today wash away int the water. The sharp pellets of wetness pound my back for a while before I get out.

Dressed in a long shirt with green font saying ' U BE JELLY' and dark jeans I walk to the car alongside Tobias. The smooth roads whirring underneath the tires, we eventually reach the crowded parking lot of school. We are about two minutes away for being late.

Before Tobias has a chance to get out of the car I lean across to him and press my lips to his. He returnes the kiss, smiling slightly. I pull away and he maneuvers his crutches out from in the car and in front of him.

I have his bag draped over my shoulder as he cant exactly carry it. We trudge into school and to the apropriate classroom together. I jerk the door open and hold it as Tobias hobbles in, clicking and clacking with the crutches. Some heads turn away from the lesson to look at us and I just glare.

The teacher looks at me annoyed, glasses pressed low over his nose.

"Would you like to tell me why you two are late." He asks snootily. I dont particularly like this teacher though so he's not getting a good response.

"Well you see, someone told us to go to hell and it took a while to get here." I say with a smirk.

The class bursts into laughter and the teacher even cracks a smile. I take a seat next to Tobias who sets his crutches against the desk. The lesson drones on and on until the bell rings. Christina joins me in the next class, which is English.

Zeke took Tobias out of the last class since we don't have this one together. A few open seats pepper the classroom, none with space for two, so Christina and I split up. I take a seat next to and unfarmilier boy with sandy hair and dull blue eyes.

The teacher comes in and asks the new student to stand up and intoduce themself. The sandy haired boy next to me rises and smirks.
"My names Peter and... thats about it" He says. The rest of the class drags on monotonously and I sit, waiting for the bell to sound.

____Time Laps To Lunch____

Christina and I are the first ones to sit at the lunch table, our plates piled with Duantless cake. The rest of the girls join us soon enough along with the boys. We eat in silence for about a minute before Uriah starts cracking jokes, causing us to clutch our sides which ache due to laughter. I rise from the table to throw my trash in the bin.

As I walk back to the table a hand clamps around my shoulder and I whip my head around to see pale blue eyes. Its the new kid, Peter, from english. He leans over close to my ear, his hot breath hitting my ear.

"Hello beautiful, I didn't catch your name." He whispers

"My name is none of your concern" I snap

" Well none of your concern, you should ditch with me." He purrs as I shuffle closer to the table. To bad its on the other side of the lunch room.

The familiar click clack of crutches approaches me. Warm hands rest on my shoulder and warm breath ruffles my hair,

"Do you have a problem?" Tobias asks, deadly quiet " Id appreciate if you'd quit flirting with my girlfriend"

" Shes dating you? I'd be so much better for her" Peter sneers. At this I clench my fists so hard my knuckles turn white.

" He's a better human being than you'll ever be" I growl he just scoffs

" Yeah right, why don't we go somewhere beautiful"

" Why don't you go lick a cactus and leave my girlfriend alone" Tobias says and I feel warm all over when he calls me his girlfriend " Before I break your nose"

" Oh yeah" Peter scoffs " I'd like to see you try Eaton" Tobias immediately tenses behind me
"How did-" Tobias starts
" Its sad that you don't recognize your own cousin, Tobias" He sneers " Ill see you again beautiful"

With that he walks away and Tobias and I return to the table, hands clasped together. His body is still tense because of Peter, who is too cruel and evil to be related to Tobias, though their eyes are the same shade of blue but a different intensity. Though Tobias could take Peter down in a moment, Peter has a large advantage over Tobias.
________TIME LAPS SORRY NOT SORRY________
In gym, while Tobias is sitting out, Peter comes up to me and I slowly back away. He raises his hands in surrender and backs up a step.
"Sorry. I just wanted to appoligize for being a jerk earlier. You were just so beautiful." He says, he doesnt sound very sincire he must be planing somthing but I decide to play along.
" Oh, okay no hard feelings then" I say walking away
^^^^^^^^^ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE ITS A TIMELAPS^^^^^^^^^^^
My bag makes a large plunk sound as I set it on the tile floor. Tobias rests on he couch, his fingers twitching in his lap. I sink into the couch next to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He leans his head on my arm and smiles slightly. A deep sigh comes from his mouth and his eyes meet the floor.

" What if he tells Marcus where I am?" Tobias says, voicing my own concerns

" Don't worry to much about it. Even if he does I'm right here with you." I say and he leans closer to me. Though I stay calm for Tobias's sake a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach tells me that something bad is likely to happen.