20:Partayyyy

When we got back to the house we got a phone call from Zeke. He says that there's going to be a party at his house and that we should be there. After some coaxing I get Tobias to agree to go. We decide that what we had on was alright so we left. We decided to walk because Zekes house isn't that far.

By the time we get there, everyone has arrived. A surprisingly sober Uriah opens he door, welcoming us. We walk in to see our friends gathered in a circle on the floor. Tobias and I claim a spot next to each other by Zeke and Will.

"So we are gathered her today to play truth-ith or dare-ith." Says Uriah in a horrible accent
" I shall start, Tris! T or D"

"Ugh...dare" I say

"I dare you to drink toilet water" Uriah screams. I cringe but nod, not wanting to be called a pansycake. Slowly I walk over to the toilet and kneel down. Tongue extended I sip some nasty water. I swallow and immediately spit it back out.

Back in the room I search the room and my eyes land on Christina.

"Cristina, Candor or Duantless?

"Duantless" she says

" I dare you to go a week without make up" I say and she immediately rips off her shirt. We go a few more rounds before everyone is in their under clothes.

"Uriah pansycake or dare?" Zeke says.

"I AINT NO PANSYCAKE" yells Uriah.

"I dare you to run around the neighborhood yelling ' PANSYCAKE IN MY PANTS' until someone asks you if your okay"

Five minutes later Zeke and Urial come back in laughing.

"Four, T or D"

" Dare"

"I dare you to prank call your mom" Uriah says. Tobias simply stands up and walks outside, they had been asking about his life all night.Obviously his mom is a sensitive subject so paired with endless questions and that he probably snapped.

Sighing, I stand up to leave. I don't get very far before I'm bombarded with questions. I eventualy answer them, without telling them about Tobias's past, and chase after Tobias.

Ahead in the sidewalk I see four tall figures crowded around a hunched shape. The tall people punch and kick the unidentifiable person, hard.

"Hey!" I yell causing them to face me.

"What do you want little girl" this sets me off. I walk up slowly and look sweetly up at the guy who called me a little girl, and punch him in the head. He crumples to the pavement. I do the same to the other three, who went down surprisingly easy.
"Don't call me little girl" I mutter

Crouching, I hover over the beaten shape. I brush back the dark hair that frames their face. The features are familiar. It's Tobias. He bleeds from several cuts on his head, his ankle is bent at an odd angle along with his wrist.

Panicking, I call nine-one-one and have them send an ambulance. His head resting in my lap I wait for the red and white flashing lights and annoying sirens to come over the hill. I can do nothing but worry, wondering if he will

Stay fluffy🐼