14: Gal's and Guy's Days

ITS MAH BIRTHDAY!
༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜༜

Christina sits infront of me with her arms crossed, im in deep crap now. I gulp and sit down clasping my hands in my lap. About now im really wondering why im here, did I do somthing wrong?

"Well?" she asks

"Well, what?" I say

" You and Four! Whats going on with you and him?"

" Um well before we met you we went to a park and..." I start

"Andddddd?"

" And he does the whole Chishe thing and carves our inittials in a tree and he doesnt but my last innital right, and I asked him why and he says ' Im saving that spot for when it can be the same as mine' and Oh my god it was litteraly the most perfect thing." I squeal and she soon follows suit. we talk for a while and eventualy my phone beeps. Its a text form Tobias

Im boorreed-4

Call the guys have them over- T

is that ok-4

Would I have sugggusted it if it wasnt?-t

ohhhhh imma call them-4

Christina looks at my phone over my sholder and laughs. We sit and talk for a while and then Chris shreiks, LOUD

"What the hell?" I yell

"Sorry" she says, no shes not " Lets have a girls day!" she says and I agree we call Mar,Shauana, and Lynn and wait for them to come over. While we wait we order pizza and look at movies.There is a knock on the door and I oppen it to see the girls they smile and walk in we talk for a while about our boyfriends, well all of us but Lynn. She eventualy gets annoyed adn suggusts we play Truth Or Dare. We agree and get in a circle on the floor.

" Okay im going to start" Lynn says somtimes she is like a female Uriah " Tris, Truth Or Dare?"

"Dare" I reply

" Run around the neighborhood screaming ' HELP SANTA STOLE MY UNICORN' until somone asks you if your okay" i agree and run walk outside

"HELP SANTA STOLE MY UNICORN" I do this until Zeke came out of my house, stared at me for a minute, and called all the guys out who laughed their butts off. My face was sooo red right now, finally an old lady comes out and asks if I needed help. THANK GOD. I walked back inside and scoweled at Lynn, who was doubbled over laughing.

"Christina, Truth or dare?" I ask

" Truth"

"If you could date anyone other than Will who would it be" I ask and she scowels slipping her shirt over her head. We play for a little while longer and decide to watch a movie.

Tobias POV: @THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY

I call Zeke and the others and ask them to come over, they do and within fifteen minutes they are at the door. I bring them in and we go into the basement to play Call Of Duty. while we ae playing we hear yelling from outside Zeke goes and checks it out.

"G...Guys Check this out" He laughs we follow him outside and Tris is outside screaming about santa and a unicorn. We burst out laughing and watch a little old women ask Tris if she is okay. We laugh and go inside and talk, it turns out we all have alot in common. Eventualy we fall asleep and the onlything going through my head is Tris and her beautiful eyes, her beautiful hair, Her...Beautiful.
🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

welllllllll that sucked im going to update less because i want to update regularly and i cant write chapters fast enough.
so ya love yall my little pandas🐼