12: Fairs and unfair

"CALEB?!" I exclaim " um...hey what's up?"

"DON'T WHATS UP ME!" He shouts

"Um, how's it going"

"ITS NOT FUNNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He screams

"I thought that it was obvious" I say

" Who is that" he asks me

"Oh! Right, Caleb, Four. Four, Caleb" I say

"Right and WHY WERE YOU KISSING NUMBER BOY" he yells

"Why do you care" I ask him

"Your my little sister Bea" He says in a condescending tone.oh hellll no

"IM NOT YOUR LITTLE ANYTHING YOU CANT JUST ACT LIKE THIS, LIKE YOU HAVEN'T MISSED MOST OF MY LIFE. THE ONLY TIME YOUR IN MY LIFE IS WHEN YOU GET TO CONTROL ME" I scream

"You know what, whatever do what you want" he exclaims throwing his hands up

I groan and pull Toby up stairs. we
Walk into my room and he just sits there laughing his ass off.

"I'm glad your amused " I snicker. he try's to speak but is laughing to hard. After a while he calms down.

"Sorry just, he looked like he wanted to pee his pants." he laughs. we sit there for a while until I decide we need to go somewhere.

" Do you want to go do something Toby?" He nods. I know where we can go. Smirking I run downstairs, grab my jacket and keys and wallet and shove them in my pockets. because purses are bulky and I lose them. I pull Toby to my car and hop in. I drive because Toby doesn't have his licenses yet.

*******************************************************

I drive us to the fair ground and smile widely at Toby and he grins.

" Come ooooonnnnn" I wine while he takes forever to get out of the car once he does I skip to the gate with him laughing behind me. I bounce up and down in line for a while until he places his hand on my head and holds me still. I turn and pout at him as the line takes forever to move forward. Smirking at me he wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me into his warm chest, I look behind me and see the line has moved up a bit, still about two people between us and the ticket person. I shuffle forward, still wrapped in Toby's embrace not wanting to leave his warm arms.

Eventually we reach the ticket booth and we are met with a younger girl with brown hair and striking eyes, pretty. She bats her eyes at Toby and I feel a sudden flare of anger and jealousy, I sneakily move close to Toby squishing myself into him causing her to frown. She sighs and gets us our wrist bands and I hand her the money.

We dash through the turner gates and into the fair grounds, the first place we go is the food court because its about four-thirty and we didn't eat lunch. I order a hot dog and Toby gets a cheese burger, we wait for a while and then they come out and we devour them so we can get to the rides. I look around the grounds as we walk around, lights strewn through the trees, illuminating the ground in simple patterns. Horses, coats sleek and glistening, wander around retrained by handlers with tight grips on ropes. I take in all the details and, as im glancing around, I see Toby staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I turn to him as his cheeks blush a dark red, giggling I take his hand and pull him to the games section. We walk around hand in hand I pause, eyeing a large stuffed panda hanging at a stand where you have to pop balloons. I think Toby notices because he drags me over there, ignoring my protests, and walks up the the man working in the booth.

Toby pulls out some money I gave him earlier and hands it to the man, in exchange the man hands Toby five darts. One or to balloons popped is a small prize, three or four is a medium prize, and five is a large. Toby throws the first one and it sticks in the wall behind the balloons. He throws this one and a loud pop signifies he hit one. The next two miss and the last one pops another balloon. The man points out the small prizes and Toby picks out a small purple Koala, about the size of my head, and hands it to me. I smile and hug it close to my body. I smirk and hand the man more money, he looks at me questioningly and he hands me five darts. They all hit. I point to the large panda, he hands it to me and I turn and hand it to Toby. He accepts it with his mouth agape. I smile and close his mouth, grabbing his hand at the same time, and pull him toward the rides. He follows with a frown etched on his face, I roll my eyes and stop, facing him.