26:well hello

About fifteen minutes after we got home I got a call from my cousin,Neah . She says that she wants to see me since she hasn't for a while. So she's coming over in about ten minutes. I tell Tobias this and he goes to put Olaf back in the cage.

"Man you sure love that pig don't you?" I laugh

"I do" he replies defensively. I only laugh harder when he scowls. Then the doorbell rings, causing us both to jump. I walk to the door and pull it open, revealing my fourteen year old cousin. Her skin is similar to Christina's, dark and smooth. Her long, waist length hair, is dark and shinny. She wraps me in a hug and I do the same. We walk together into the living room where Tobias lays on his stomach, watching Olaf run around. He's so engrossed in Olaf that he doesn't notice us come in.

"That's my boyfriend, Four." I whisper.

"He's adorable" she laughs

"Four or the Guinea pig?" I ask, causing her to laugh even more. Only now does Tobias look up, cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Seeing this, both Neah and I to double over with laughter.

"I was gone for thirty seconds! You're obsessed with that pig" I laugh.

"He's my wittle baby" he coos to the pig.

"I've been replaced!" I exclaim. At this point Neah is literally rolling on the floor laughing. Tobias trudges over to the cage, pig in hand, and places Olaf gently into the litter. He walks back over to me and presses his lips gently to mine, his arms encircling my waist. I tangle my hands in his hair and we kiss for a while until Neah clears her throat.

"PDA you guys." She exclaims, discussed. We pull apart ,laughing and turn to her. Tobias leans down, his lips brushing my ear.

" no one could replace you" he whispers. I peck him on the cheek and he smiles.

"Are you two going to flirt all day or..." Neah laughs. We smile at her and walk into the kitchen where we catch up on the last two years.

"So, Neah any special boys?" I joke. Her cheeks flush a bright red.

"Whaattt..." She exclaims "no...well...no"

"OHHHH Neah! What's his name?"

"Hector" she mutters.

"Wait, isn't that Lynn and Shauana's sister?" Tobias says.

"Yeah it is!" I say smirking. I quickly pull out my phone and text the gang.

Guys come to my place for T or D. Lynn and Shauana bring Hector- t

Kk-Z,U,C,W,M

Why-L,S

Just do it- T

BE LIKE NIKE- U

...-T

Ok-LS

I smirk at Neah and Tobias does the same, having seen my texts. She widens her eyes and glares at us, which isn't very imitating due to the blush on her cheeks.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Sooooo... I have a story out. It's called: Convergent; After Allegiant. I'd be ever so thankful if you guys would check it out. My goal is at least 1K on it by the end if this month. So please check it out. It may suck a little in the beginning but i swear it gets better :)

Stay fluffy🐼