29:It never ends

Today's another school day. Yay. Right now Tobias and I are in the car on the way to school, driving over the sleek black roads. As I drive, Tobias laces his hand with mine, resting it on the center piece. his long, nimble, fingers wrap gently around my small delicate ones, making me shiver with the sudden cold from his hands.

" You have cold hands" I notify him

" You know what they say." He says. I can see him smirking from the corner of my eye. " Cold hands, Warm heart"

The gang meets us in front of the school, smirking for some reason. Zeke and Uriah make kissy faces at us and Christina clears her throat.

" I love you like Katniss loves Petta
I love you like Ginny loves Harry
I love you like Hazel loves Gu-" she starts mocking me. I quickly smack
my hand over her mouth, ignoring her wet young on my fingers. I slap both Zeke and his brother before walking away with Tobias, a furious blush finding it's way onto my cheeks

"I thought it was sweet" he whispers in my ear. I smile at him and connect our lips.

🕛🕧🕡🕧🕛timelaps🕛🕧🕛🕧🕡

Tobias and I sit at the usual table with the others, enjoying our lunch. Tobias is seated directly across from me, smiling as he stares into my eyes. I am once again captivated by the blueness of them, their vibrancy giving a piercing gaze.

I see his muscles tense, his shirt bungling around them just as I go to ask him what's wrong, a large hand is placed on my shoulder.

My head snaps back, almost nailing the other person in the nose, as I try to see their face. Peter stands behind me, smirking sickeningly. Before Tobias murders him, I place my hand on his across the table. Zeke and Uriah, who have noticed his presence aswell, glare murderously at Peter.

" What do you want" I spit. The others at the table, excluding Zeke, uriah, Tobias and I, look extremely confused.

" To ask you if you wanted to go on-" he begins smugly

" Go to hell" I growl

"Only if you take me there" he purrs. Before anyone else gets the chance, my fist is in his face, sending him stumbling backwards.

" Come within five feet of anyone at this table again and so help me I will end your pitiful life." I growl. Several snorts are heard from behind me as Peter scrambles away.

" Care to explain that little performance?" Christina asks through chuckles. No one says anything on the matter as we finish our lunch.

🕛🕧🕛🕧🕛🕛who ya gonna call? TIME LAPSERS🕛🕧🕛🕧🕛🕧

Tobias told me he was going to try out for football today so I decided to wait in the car. It's about four o'clock now and he's supposed to be done around four thirty.

Half an hour later he still isn't back and several people have filed out from the field towards their cars. I'll wait another fifteen minutes before I go find him

TOBIAS POV.

The whistle blows from the sidelines, signaling the end if tryouts. The coach calls us all over and stands in the middle if the circle.

"Alright, if you made the team your name will be on the sheet in the cafeteria tomorrow." He says and stalks off. Everyone walks to the locker rooms to change. An overpowering smell of body Oder greets me as I follow the others in, causing me to gag.

After I'm in my regular clothes I walk, phone in hand, around the bleachers to meet Tris in the parking lot. Before I can reach it, however, someone grabs my wrist and pulls me roughly towards them.

"She's mine" they whisper before a sharp pain streaks through my head. The next thing is see is darkness.

###

Hehe hi. Sorry for this. Not really I've had this chapter written for a while. Lol.

In other news. The video⬆️ up there. Is Theo James. Guys...g-guys. GUYS OMGNDNXNDNSSNXNSNDNDNX
I needed a moment. But yeah.

Stay fluffy🐼