17:School

It's not a divergent high i swear

After we got back from our date last night Tobias and I headed straight to bed because we have school in the morning. I lay in bed for a while, staring at the ceiling, trying to sleep. No matter how hard I tried sleep wouldn't come. My head was full of thoughts of Tobias and I. How amazing he is. How deep his eyes are. How nice h- Tris shut up and sleep. Eventually, the tiredness that weighed in my eyes dragged me into a deep sleep.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

I wake up to cold drops cascading over my face and arms, small drops soon turns into a waterfall of freezing water. I shoot up out of my bed to see Caleb and Tobias. Glaring, I slowly crawl out of bed causing them to bolt out of the room, leaving me laughing and shivering. Once I've calmed down I jump into the shower.

Dressed in a light blue t-shirt and skinny jeans, I apply light eyeliner and braid my hair and grab my necklace. I dash downstairs and grab a granola bar, glancing at the clock which reads eight O'clock. Downstairs is completely vacant so I can only assume Tobias is doing something stupid. Begrudgingly, I climb back upstairs and knock on Tobias' door. He doesn't answer so I pull open the door. He stands on top of his bed with headphones in, dancing like an idiot. I grab onto the door to steady myself because I'm laughing so hard. He still hasn't noticed me so I walk over to him and rip his headphones out. He looks at me and blushes so hard he puts a tomato to shame. I laugh even harder at this

"You saw that" he asks sheepishly I nod, laughing to hard to reply. eventually I stop and catch me breath.
" That was great" I say, amused by his blushing " c'mon we'll be late if we don't leave soon." he nods and follows me to my car, still blushing like an idiot.
We jump in my car and start our trip to hell-Er-school. It's only about a five minute drive so it won't take long.

"Okay I have a question" I start " when did you get the necklace?" I ask referring to the one that he gave me last night, which currently hangs around my neck

"Oh, remember when we went to the mall with Chris?" I nod " Well I snuck off and bought one" I glance away from the road and smile at him.

" I never did thank you properly, it's beautiful" I say causing him to smile

"Not as beautiful as you" He says as blush. I was going to say something else but we arrived in to he school parking lot. We grab our bags and walk inside. Heading to the office hand in hand, we walk through the crowded halls. We eventually arrive at the office and I tell our names to the lady at the front desk. She rifles through the piles of paper that line her desk and eventually comes up with two pieces of paper. I take mine and Tobias takes his and we look at them together
(Numbers with birds 1ོ are periods they have together)
1.Math
2.English
3.Gym
4.Lunch
5.Home-Ec
6.French
7.Free period

We compare schedual and locker numbers, I'm sixty-four and he's sixty-five. I lead him there and we put everything but what we need in the lockers (a/n IDK if this is right I've never had to use lockers) and walk to class. The rest of the gang is in this class and we are a few minutes early so we compare schedules and it turns out we all have lunch and free period together and were all in a mix of classes. The teacher walks in and tells us all to quiet down. Once the noise level had dropped substantially she begins by intro introducing herself as Ms.Harlend.

།།།།།།།།།།།།།།།།།།Time skip to Gym།།།།།།།།།།།།།

As soon as I've changed into my gym clothes, which consists of a tank top and some Yoga pants, I walk into the gym, my tennis shoes squeaking on the floor. The group that has gathered in the gym consists of Zeke, Uriah and Lynn and of course Tobias and I. The coach walks in the gym and yells at us all to shut up. He instructs us to do push-ups and run laps. I'm not super great at gym but I'm not bad either. We get on the floor and start. Zeke, Uriah and Tobias finish before me and soon after I run after them. Sprinting, I eventually catch up with the boys on the second lap. Once everyone's done we head to lunch. We, being me and the rest of the gang, grab a table in the back of the cafeteria. We grab food and eat until the bell rings, our Que to go to class.

དདདདདདདདདདདདདདདདདFree period

It's the end of the day and since we all have the last period off together we sit in the courtyard and talk. After a while the final bell rings and students come spilling out of the school. We all wait until the chaos has subsided and start to our cars. As I set my hand in the handle Molly comes up and batts her eyes at Tobias. (a/n yeah Lauren being the idiot in these is cliché so IMMA make it Molly) Molly is tall, with long brown hair and is REALLY pushy. Her face caked in makeup, she flirts with Tobias. He is obviously uncomfortable so I walk to his side and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. Grunting, Molly walks away and me and Toby burst into laughter. We drive home and go inside. There I throw my bag down and walk into the living room, Tobias trailing behind me. I had planned on watching a movie but Caleb and his girlfriend, Susan, sit on the couch taking up most of the space. So instead we go up to my room and start on our homework.