23: Well that escalated quickly

Read the A/N at the end
そひせひさはさらそ
Two weeks later:

Tobias and I just drove out of the Hospital parking lot. He got some X-rays and got his cast off also. The docter told him he didnt have to use crutches anymore so thats good. Tobias insisted that he wanted ice cream so we're going to baskin robbins. The parking lot is fairly empty for it being the weekend and all so I pull up into a parking spot infront of BR. Tobias hops out of the car and follows me in, smiling way to widely for a teenager in an icecream parlor. I order a mint chocolat chip shake and Tobias walks back and forth looking at the different types of icecream. Eventually he comes to a stop at the counter.

"Tripple scoop with mint, world class chocolate and gold medal ribbon" he says and I shake my head and pay while he waits for his icecream. The lady hands him his icecream and he walks to a table with me. I suck on the straw, slurping the creamy liquid. About two sips in I glance at Tobias and hes almost halway done. I look confusedly at him and shake my head. He glances at me and smiles.

"Fat ass" I mutter jokingly. He looks fake hurt and lifts up his shirt to reveal a six pack.

"Nah I think I'm fine" He says cockily. I just smile and shake my head again.

Once were both finished I throw away our trash and send Tobias out to the car while I buy a pint of icecream. Once im done I look around outside for Tobias but I dont see him.

A hand taps my shoulder and I spin around, expecting it to be Tobias, it's not. It's Peter. When I open my mouth to say something he smashes his lips into mine. My back smashed against the car, I struggle to get out of his right grip. I tangle my hands in his hair and, though I feel his face contort into a grimace, he doesn't pull away. I put one hand in his cheek and push is face away but he doesn't budge.

A gasp paired with something hitting the ground sounds from beside me. From the corner of my eye I see Tobias standing there with a hurt expression on his face. I try to mumble something despite Peter eating my face but Peter uses the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. Without a word Tobias turns the other way and dashes off.

After about three minutes, enough time for Tobias to get well away,he pulls back and smirks.

" YOU SADISTIC ASS! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I scream the moment his mouth leaves mine

" Aww was that you wittle boyfriend?" Peter asks condescendingly. A scream of frustration leaves my lips and I smash Peter against the car beside him. My arm across Peters throat, I lean my face next to his ear.

"I swear if you ever come near me again I won't hesitate to kill you. Understood?" I whisper dangerously. He nods with a scared expression on his face and I pull my knee up into his groin. He shrieks and crumples to the ground where I kick him in the side. Startled, Peter bolts up and limps away, leaving me smirking.

Head whirling, I walk to the drivers side of the truck, wondering where Tobias could be. He wouldn't be at the pond, he knows I'd find him there. He wouldn't have gone home, that would have been to obvious. At the moment I'm more worried for his safety than the status of our relationship.

Frustrated, I bang my head repeatedly on the steering wheel. Each time my forehead comes in contact with the soft leather a new string of curse words comes out of my mouth. A vibration on my leg prompts me to stop smashing my face on the wheel. My hand fishes in my pocket for the source of the vibrating, which is obviously my phone. Once I grab ahold of it I press it to my ear without checking the caller ID.

"Hello" I sigh

"Tris? Its Zeke." Answers a deep voice from the other end of the line

" What do you want Zeke" I mutter

" An explanation. Tris what did you do?"

" You have to be a little more specific"

" Lets just say that Four showed up like, ten minutes ago, freaking out and muttering something about you and Peter. He locked himself up in the guest room and wont talk to anyone. He's a wreck Tris, what happened?"

"We were at Basking Robins and he went outside before me and when I went out he wasn't there so I waited by the truck and Peter came up and started kissing me and then Four came out and saw it and ran off." I say, relieved that he's at least safe.

" You should drop by and tell him that Tris. But first I have a very important question."

" What?"

" will you bring me ice cream?" he asks innocently I sigh and hang up without giving him a response. The belt clicks into place and the engine roars to life as I drive off to Zeke's. The traffic seems slower than usual but I'm sure thats due to my worry and impatience. Eventually, I pull into Zekes driveway and take a shaky breath. Here goes nothing.

❓❓❓

6K GUYS OMG YASS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. SO IM HOLDING A CONTEST. ONCE I GET TO 70 FOLLOWERS ILL CHOOSE ONE OF YOU TO GET A CUSTOM CHAPTER OR ONE SHOT. SO FOLLOW ME. ALSO, I HAVE AN AFTER ALLEGIANT STORY GO AND CHECK THAT OUT. SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

STAY FLUFFY🐼