6: The gang

I wake up the next morning curled in Fours embrace. Smiling, I remove myself from his grasp and silently walk downstairs. I put a pot of coffee on and waited for it to brew. It finished and I pored the drink into my mug. I took the mug into the living room and turned the tv on. While listening to it in the background I thought about Four. I wonder what happened to him to get all those scars on his back? But he asked me not to ask questions so I'll keep my mouth shut. For about five minutes everything is quiet save for the tv in the background and then the phone rings. I reach over and pick up the receiver.

"Hello"
"Hello, I'm calling for one Tris Prior,is that you?"
"The one and only"
"Great, I'm calling on behalf of mayor Marcus Eaton" oh great I hate that guy
" Yes...and"
"And he would like to know if he would be welcome to dinner?"
"Oh... my parents aren't here"
"Yes we know but he would like to speak to you" Shiiiiiitttttt
"Sounds wonderful, how about tomorrow night at around five?"
"Perfect thank you"
"Bye"
"Goodbye"

I place the receiver back on the hook. Eww Marcus, I hate that guy he is the most Incompetent slime ball ever to be in politics. And that's saying something. I sigh and wait for Four to wake up.

After a while later I hear the stomping of feet on the staircase. Then, Fours tall fuigure comes downstairs.

"Sleeping beauty awakes" I exclaim. He death glares me and them sticks his tongue out causing me to laugh. He comes in and plops down on the couch next to me. I look at him and smile and he does the same.

"Some of my friends are coming over today is that alright?" I ask
" Umm. sure bit why are you asking me" he questions. I shrug my shoulders. I debate about telling him that the Mayor is coming but decide to leave it as a surprise.

"We should go shopping" I say and he looks at me as if I had a starfish on my face.
"Why?" He wines
"Becauseeee" I say copying his tone"you need clothes"
he pulls a disgusted face
" I don't wanna..." he wines again
" I don't want to any more than you but, like I said, you need clothes."
Eventually he agrees and goes to get dressed. when he comes down in some of Caleb's clothes, I do the same. Throwing on a plain t-shirt and jeans, along with my tennis shoes I go back downstairs.We walk to my car and drive to the mall.
--------done shopping-----------

We walk out of the mall with about twenty bags of cloths. We got some shirts and jeans and shoes. Along with basic necessities, a tooth brush and a comb and stuff like that. I also got him some nicer cloths for special occasions. We are headed to the exit when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around only to be met with a very angry and confused Chrissy.
"I though you said you couldn't come shopping today" she says sadly

"Sorry Chris, I was out with a friend and we just ended up here."

"Oh... okay then." She says perkily

"Are you coming tonight?" I ask and she nods

"Sooo... what friend did you come with?" What isn't Four... I turn and see him over by the fountain picking his nails. oh

"That's for me to know and you to find out"

After a little more meaningless conversation she says goodbye and walks off. I walk back to Four and motion for him to follow me. We walk to the car, a red Lamborghini gallardo, and toss the bags in the back. I walk to the drivers side door and pull it open. Four does the same and we get in. Placing the keys in the ignition I back out of the parking space, driving home. Halfway there Pompelli comes on. I loom at Four and he smirks. I turn it up and we start singing at the top of out lungs. I glance at Four and he's really into the song. I turn the volume down and it's just him singing.

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above