Chapter 3

I woke up earlier than usual. It was 5:30. I was too tired to change yet so I just stepped into the kitchen and made eggs, bacon, toast, and poured myself some orange juice. I was about to finish my food when Hayley walked in.

"I'm running a little bit late... Can I have the rest of that?" She asked. I shrugged and pushed the plate over to her. She scarfed it down and let as quickly as she could. I went back to my room and wore a long sleeve to go with my jeans. I put on combat boots and a couple of bracelets to add to it. I left my long wavy hair down for the day. I got all the stuff I needed for school and went back to the kitchen. I quickly made a cup of coffee. I left to go pick up Aubrey. When I got to school I parked the car in the same spot I've been parking it for the past year and a half. Aubrey and I walked into school and spent sometime with a couple of our friends. The bell rang and I headed to my class. I got there a couple of minutes late.

"You're tardy Logan," Hayley said.

"I know" I said as I took my seat next to Carter.

"Try not to be late again" she said. I nodded. I heard a couple of people snickering and I glared at them.

"Okay, today we're going to start peer review for the scripts." Hayley said. All of the pairs started pulling out their packets for their scripts.

"Every group needs to have a different packet." She said. Carter stood up and traded with Keith and Carly. He came back and sat down next to me as he started flipping through the pages. i skimmed through the paper while reading over his shoulder.

"They misspelled success" he pointed out. He pulled out a green highlighter and fixed it. He laughed a little.

"They're terrible at grammar" he commented.

"Oh well" I replied. he looked at me and I shrugged. After a good twenty minutes of trading Hayley stood up from her desk.

"Now the groups get together and share your ideas and thoughts" she said. Carter and I were too lazy to actually get up so we waved Keith and Carly over to our seats. We spent the rest of class goofing off and playing fmk. Hayley was too busy with other groups anyways. The bell rung and class was over. I walked out with carter.

"So when do you want to start filming?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Whenever you want to, but you have to let me know ahead of time" I said.

"Obviously" he said. I noticed a strange man walk into the auditorium after we left. He had a pass, so I stopped worrying about it.

"See you later" Carter said as he walked left down the hall.

"Later" I said as I waved to him. I turned and walked the other way. The day passed by pretty fast. I went to work and put old books on old shelves. At 6 I went to eat at Taco bell. Afree that, I went home. Hayley wasn't home so I figured that she went to go visit her family. Time passed and next thing I know, it was eleven and I was getting into bed. Hayley still hadn't shown up, but then I figured it was probably because she stayed with her family. I woke up the next morning and went to school with Aubrey. I walked to class and strangely enough, Hayley wasn't there. That's when I started to get worried.

A/N

Tell me what you guys think so far. Don't be afraid to leave a comment or message me because it means a lot to know that people are actually enjoying the stories. Anyways... What do you think is happening? Where is Hayley?